Freetrade share price šŸ“ˆ

I assume itā€™s the latest statement of capital on CH - in which case - no it doesnā€™t. It shows a Ā£40k investment at a substantially discounted share price.

1 Like

Thanks Richard. Makes sense as could see an allocation of shares but couldnā€™t reconcile the prices. Must be exercise of some options I guessā€¦?

EToroā€™s go-public transaction alone has raised Freetradeā€™s share price by 40p according to my model.

4 Likes

It seems to be the case that for every customer you have that equates to $1000

$500 considering Etoro

but what is impressive of Etoro are 2 things:

• $600m Annual Revenues
  • $90m positive EBITDA
2 Likes

Apparently etoro has 17 million users

18.7 million accounts but only 1.2 million are funded accounts according to slide 5 of their investor presentation

It saysā€Registered USERSā€

Would anyone have a guesstimate of Freetradeā€™s AUM?

Also wondering about this, to compare with HL, AJ Bell and now II looking to IPO in 2021 too.

Looks like the series B is officially being announced tomorrow. Any news on the share price?

12 Likes

With Ā£15m from sales from existing investors, is this likely to be FT team and potentially Draper?

Exciting news. Iā€™m sure lots here would like to hear the new valuation, which is hopefully higher than last time.

1 Like

Freetrade are still on their website but looking at the user figures I wouldnā€™t count on this info being up to date

https://draperesprit.com/companies/freetrade

If the Techcrunch article (link below) and my math is correct than the new share price should be around Ā£4.05

• Techcrunch says the post money valuation is $366 million. This would be GBP 265 million post money and 265-35 = GBP 230m pre money.

• If I remember correctly than the post money valuation at last yearā€™s crowdfunding was GBP 150 million and Ā£142 in pre money valuation.

• 265m / 150m = a 76% increase in post money valuation

• 230m /142m = 61% increase in pre money valuation

• At the 2020 crowdfunding round the share price was Ā£2.50

• At an increase of 61% in pre money the new share price is estd. Ā£4.05

Maybe the article or my numbers are incorrect. So treat with caution.

4 Likes

I think it was Ā£142m but donā€™t quote me on it

Right, I think you are correct. The Ā£150 mil was post money. Ā£142 is pre money. To calculate the share price the pre money valuation is needed.

I have updated the numbers above. Then it would be Ā£4.05 price per share.

1 Like

I believe you would have to divide the current pre-money valuation with the old post-money to find the increase in share price, hence, 230/150 = 53.33% increase and a share price of 3.84

1 Like

You need to use the last rounds post money figure and this rounds pre money figure. 230/150.

Itā€™s a 50% increase - so around Ā£3.80 a shareā€¦assuming the number in that article is right.

1 Like