Freetrade share price 📈

The slides were posted here:

1 Like

Not another new account Juno @Houdini :person_shrugging:

6 Likes

It’s a very sad existence being lived if true

5 Likes

I’d argue that creating 20+ different profiles and not taking the hint that no-one likes you is slightly sadder, but fair enough.

3 Likes

3 in one day today alone I think.

1 Like

It probably is a bit too soon, you’re neither early or late stage but trade republic, revoult and bux changed the script. They’re all sitting on war chests so much bigger than FT would have been planning on raising.

2 Likes

An EU license is going to unlock an absolutely huge potential in freetrade.

The team have been doing a fantastic job trying to grow with the UK base but also setting up bases in Sweden, aus etc to help with head counts.

An EU license and the approach ft have with customers will be huge for user numbers and share price. Even if the features might not be there from day one.

VCs are going to be taking alot more notice of an EU powerhouse than they would if ft just stool to being a heavy player in the UK.

I think that’s why t212 have had such an amount at their last raise, even if they do use someone else’s back end.

5 Likes

I agree but raise too soon we will just be diluted more and while the money sits in the bank doing nothing, money should be earmarked for how best to have it invested, and honestly expanding too quickly wont always been a good thing as your speading yourself too thin unless you have the right team in place built from the ground up, you can’t just double the freetrade team overnight it takes alot of time and energy.
There must be so much planning taking place in HQ.

1 Like

One thing is for sure, we can speculate all we want, it’s very much time we had an update from Adam and Team. I feel it’s now been too long between drinks.

@Freetrade_Team can you kindly advise when we will be getting an update on the business roadmap/plan? Thanks :pray:t3:

22 Likes

After the eu rollout to say it occured

the way I see it, and I may be very wrong, the price per share for a 10 - 1000 shares position is not the same price per share for a 2% position, nor is the same price per share for a 10% position, nor is the same price for a 20% position…

I believe, like others, the next crowdfunding round will happen jointly with a VC round, after the effective beginning of expansion to continental Europe but before its completion. VCs usually want skin in the game. I don’t think any of them would be interested in place a couple of million in a Round C. In my eyes that has to drive the price up…

I believe a £2B valuation would be a massive discount by the time the funding round takes place given the number of registered users, the growth in terms of clients’ assets under custody, the valuations of competitors, the presence in continental Europe, the WIP to open Canada, Japan and Australia, and a remarkable success story of delivery.

I am convinced we are way passed £2B. The price per share will reflect all of the above I think. Not only the track record but also the future prospects

14 Likes

Using the same method as above this puts the current market value at approx £990M.

Or £15.50 / £14.14 (63M shares/70M)

Let’s just round it to an even £1B valuation :eyes: :tada:

2 Likes

I take it back, I prefer your valuation :grinning:

9 Likes

This adds no premium for the MASSIVE increase in user signups recently. I think we have increased user numbers more than 4 times since the Series B and we are only just getting started with marketing! 4 times the series B valuation would be £1B, now add further potential through momentum and increased advertising… The large £1B ship has sailed and we are looking to the horizon to see what appears next! I think it will be something BIG.

6 Likes

I think conversion stats into paying customers start to play into things. How does one cohort look like and what’s the changes between cohorts? Quicker to monetize them and at higher rev numbers?
Not enough to have plenty of users but you want users that add something to your bottom line

This topic is temporarily closed for at least 4 hours due to a large number of community flags.

This topic was automatically opened after 20 hours.

This topic is temporarily closed for at least 4 hours due to a large number of community flags.

This topic was automatically opened after 20 hours.

Lets get back on track now Juno has been suspended for the umpteenth time.

5 Likes