Freetrade share price 📈

I think wishes and predictions are different.

I’m sure many would like FT to IPO. It won’t happen this year and I don’t think 2022 is likely either. 2023 possibly, but I predict 2024. :smiley:

5 Likes

Thanks for that. The idea that Dr Parik Patel uses Freetrade drives me hogwild lmao

3 Likes

It’s a parody account.

5 Likes

I was amazed when I saw that on my timeline, having such a highly respected analyst associating with Feetrade is great.

Fingers crossed Dr PP comes out with a price target for Freetrade

10 Likes

Hoping for at least £505, £5 + £500 Covid stimulus. :crossed_fingers:

6 Likes

Can we send the man some swag?! If there’s one man that knows a stonk when he sees one, it’s the good doctor.

More like 125K I think - may have to wait a few more years to be a Freellionaire!

2 Likes

Well done

Was that a grand in R1? That would be a fantastic return

Edit: yeah I see it was. I put a grand in R2, then bought more in R4

2 Likes

I wish I’d heard of Freetrade back at Round 1! As soon as I knew of the company I threw some money at it.

I’m just hoping we have a definitive answer on whether or not there’ll be more crowdfunding this year. I have a chunk of cash that will either go in my LISA (with :poop:AJ Bell :poop:) at the start of the new tax year or towards Freetrade if there’s crowdfunding.

6 Likes

Source - ARK Invest - https://twitter.com/jwangARK/status/1217919915568648194/photo/1

4 Likes

My long term target share price is £30, hopefully within the next 3-4 years :crossed_fingers:

It would mean I could F.I.R.E and have a bit of a fun stock trading account on the side.

10 Likes

That would be epic tbf! I’m so excited about freetrades potential. Just wish I’d known about them in earlier fundraisers

3 Likes

I have 516 shares so I’m aiming for a share price of £2000 so that I can have financial independence and retire early.

:call_me_hand: :call_me_hand: Shout out to all my fellow poor homies who only have a small number of shares!

28 Likes

Someone needs to chuck a website together that gives an approximate worth given your amount of shares and a future Freetrade valuation

2 Likes

8,100 for me - most of them @ 15p in R2

So my target shareprice is £125 so I can be a Freellionaire :slight_smile:

6 Likes

Personally I was forecasting a market cap of £2.6T for Freetrade

7 Likes

What’s the reason for such a low valuation?

8 Likes

Can’t trade at too much of a premium to Apple. That would just be silly :grin:

2 Likes

Anyone got any ideas how much a Freetrade share might be worth at certain valuations, taking into account dilution? I know this all depends on how much they raise at different stages. Wonder if there is rough prior art here.

So far I’m going on £10 per £1bn valuation based on my very un scientific approach of it being able to multiply easy in my head

1 Like