Freetrade share price 📈

Yeah just got this too, any ideas?

Snap, will be interesting to see what the “different” means. Also, the “take a break” thing worries me as that is sounding very like a gambling site and strange they feel this is needed. Hope it isn’t a sign of future things like crypto that need warnings etc.

2 Likes

I have no idea what the required regulations are, but maybe Freetrade will allow you to invest via the Freetrade app.

2 Likes

Debt round

1 Like

Do we need a separate thread for wild guesses about the share price of R8?

P.S. where is my R7 badges at?

4 Likes

You can only have one badge a time. Did you opt to retain your R6 badge

1 Like

15 posts were merged into an existing topic: Stick to your investing goals by delaying sell orders :lock:

1 Like

The Honey email mentions it at the bottom section. :+1:

2 Likes

I have not! I just check on my profile and the only badge I can choose is R6.

1 Like

Same here, I would have thought you should have all your eligible badges. Then you can select whichever one you want to. Fingers crossed this will happen. But I supposed in the grand scheme of things it’s not really that important really.

3 Likes

They haven’t done the R7 badges yet so not linked to having other ones. At least I have not got mine yet so assume same for all. I believe it was mentioned several times it is being worked on but no actual confirmation of when it will be released.

2 Likes

What are we thinking the discount and interest will be on the next round?

We know the floor price should a new funding round not materialize is £3.77.

Quite a drop from the £9.25 from R7.

1 Like

My understanding is the next round will be a convertible round with no price set.

3 Likes

FT has already converted £7m at £3.77 a share…

I have no idea why a ‘delay in creating the group corporate structure’ resulted in a partial conversion or why FT failed to act in a timely manner to ensure something like this wouldn’t happen. Just sounds like a massive balls up to me - I’m sure it will be spun otherwise…

3 Likes

It’s a big shame that they keep missing EU launch targets, as it would have given investors some confidence they can execute ahead of this upcoming raise. Instead I think this will be the 5th crowdfunding round in a row which will state something along the lines of “funds to be used for our EU launch”.

I hope @acamp and the team know that without some positive news or updates, this round will not be successful.

Personally if I am to invest further, I would like to see:

• How close Freetrade are to profitability and how will you close that gap
  • Clear and concise strategy to rollout in the EU with low marketing spend
  • An update on attaining a crypto license from FCA
  • I want to see a vision for how the product will look in the UK in 1/2/3 years (and it better include statements, PMT levy, LISA, JISA etc :stuck_out_tongue:)
  • What has changed to ensure you won’t miss all your targets, again.

Times have changed from last year, where those minimal effort slides and a cool video brought in serious money.

(This post will probably get flagged again, but I hope the cheerleaders take this in the constructive manner it was meant)

Edit: Manner not manor :sweat_smile:

65 Likes

Would personally like these items addressed too!

16 Likes

I like what you said and agree with all but it being a successful round. I am sure they will still get more than enough people want to average down :slight_smile:

However I don’t think I will be adding anymore to FT any time soon.

3 Likes