Freetrade share price 📈

The core product was good but we need fully functioning enhancements. This trend for MVPs being released makes for a poor experience IMO. The web implementation in particular is really weak.

8 Likes

If the share price going to be £3.77 then it is a good opportunity to average down from the last round

2 Likes

I think the cap of the Debt Round will be £9.25 and the floor £3.77.

3 Likes

Or throw good money after bad?

hooves of doom

5 Likes

£3 down from £9?

Fml maybe FT isn’t gonna make me rich after all

Ah well

6 Likes

You should of sold sooner :stuck_out_tongue:

I’ve been complaining for years about the slow progress,I honestly think that certain people at the very top should just take their money and go and let more able people take over.it’s been delay after delay after delay and I’m not just talking about Brexit or Covid,it was like this BEFORE they came along. Shane from Ireland eventually just gave up,never to be heard of again??

7 Likes

Who remembers @PleaseLaunchInPoland ? Think he’ll be waiting even longer than the Irish guy at this rate :laughing:

6 Likes

55+ likes, I think there is consensus on these points @adam @Viktor

36 Likes

Hey @hookedinvesting, relevant updates will be in the pitch deck if appropriate or you can ask questions in the upcoming events or discussion forums.

Something I’d like to clarify, which doesn’t seem to have caught on, we are active in Sweden, and we are taking on customers from the waitlist. The status of Sweden very similar to what we did in late 2018 in the UK.

We are deliberately not onboarding everyone, and in fact, we throttle the intake of customers as much as we can.

We are working on specific features and products for them, similar to how we shipped the local deposit solution Swish for instantaneous funding a few months ago.

I don’t fully understand the low marketing spend point - about all non-UK European markets are less competitive than the UK, some of them dramatically so, so that’s a given. In some markets we’ll invest more than others, dependent on revenue potential / payback.

You’ll be happy to hear that a bunch of engineers are working on statements and all the other features you mention (and a few more) we identified as priorities and part of the roadmap at various times.

Hopefully see you or talk more during the campaign!

56 Likes
6 Likes

Looking forward to it, I just hope you’ve listened to the points raised by many across the forum and it leads to a successful campaign.

9 Likes

Thank you, Sam!

Looking forward to tomorrow! (annual crowdfunding announcement), round set for Sep 14.

4 Likes

Round 8 is unpriced, but you can find up to Round 7 on

R5 was 44m
R6 was 141m
R7 was 651m

4 Likes

Any update on current share price?

This what Alex Campbell HoC at Freetrade stated in another thread:

So I guess its tricky to give an actual price per share given the whole market downturn but we could try a guesstimate but I will leave that to others to offer their thoughts.

1 Like

definitley substantially lowered if you look at morton ventures’s new report

Which report are you referring to?