Freetraders’ most popular buys this week 🗓

@Justin @rod Thanks for the suggestions :pray:

As @Freetrade_Team1 mentioned above, we may share more insights at some point, so stay tuned! :bar_chart:

2 Likes

https://mobile.twitter.com/freetrade/status/1137024234876821511

2 Likes

Good to see Acacia Mining on the way up!

I’ve started reading this in a top 40 countdown way. There’s a new entry straight in at number 8…

https://mobile.twitter.com/freetrade/status/1139538949372878848

4 Likes

It does worry me seeing Tesla in there every week…

2 Likes

Interesting that TRIG is there week after week. We need more clean energy, renewables, ESG stocks!

6 Likes

We’ve discussed this before, I don’t think there’s much point in repeating ourselves.

1 Like

What do people see in Kier? Down massively this year and today. And a big part of Woodford’s funds.

1 Like

I wouldn’t be touching any of the main contractors in the building sector, especially Kier

Any insight from anyone who did buy Kier, what was your logic behind it?

1 Like

I hope they were all trades at 4pm today :grimacing:

People think it offers good value. PE 4.4, PEG 0.1, represents a ~50% discount with expected profits and they still have lot of large and small contracts to keep the cash flowing. I am still not touching it as it has more going against it and it is too much speculation.

I have the same thought, I’m interested in anyone’s logic for buying Kier.

This is a falling knife and I wouldn’t dare to catch it. I badly burnt my money when I tempted and bought Carillion shares :cry: . After that experience I didn’t touch Interserv and now wont touch Kier.

2 Likes

My Kier share purchase was probably one of the first I made thought Freetrade. They had a massive drop in price, but I waited and was able to sell for for 20p profit.

What are peoples thoughts towards TRIG?

It’s one of my consistently better performers. I will continue to increase my position.

I like its steady growth rate.
@DNM Likewise, I’ll continue to invest for the foreseeable future.

1 Like

Seeing as it always appears every week, anyone who’s invested got any thoughts on the past few weeks?

Seems to be going downhill since introducting the new shares, even after announcing their deal with India

1 Like

I was using my loose change to buy the odd share, it is not looking good, despite a big deal with Indian farmers last week.

My loose change will remain in my account to accumulate.

2 Likes