Freetrade's crowdfunding round 📈

I’ve tried multiple times and now my crowdcde account has been suspended :roll_eyes:

Viktor posted that it would be 86.2p I think

I crashed on the payment page but I went to portfolio after and my investment was there so all good.

Crowdcube displaying some serious incompetence… Also very surprised to see that access to Documents hasn’t been granted before.

The most egregious thing is that http://status.crowdcube.com/ claims that everything is fine :roll_eyes:

6 Likes

Website kept crashing which is a bit rubbish as they should have load tested it in the past.

But the app works perfectly.

It’s all about the water bottle :ok_hand:t2:

1 Like

Do you have the share price for the previous rounds or know where I can find out? Thanks

I too have now managed on the app. Thanks for the advice

We’re trying to approve access to documents but because the website’s down we can’t. Sorry about that, we’ll work through the requests as soon as we can.

3 Likes

No, it doesn’t. It really doesn’t.

2 Likes

@Viktor posted this in another thread, but can’t find it right now

People who have successfully invested should stay off crowdcube for a while, People are struggling to invested meanwhile others are resfreshing the page saying “woo £2million”…

1 Like

Almost at £2m. Impressive.

Account suspended
Contact cc

R3 was circa 52p, not sure about the earlier ones. @Freetrade_Team1 is your best bet to ask for such information :slight_smile:

1 Like

Up to 4m I believe…

I know! What’s the point of having the page if it isn’t going to be reflecting the actual status? Keeps saying “updated 4 minutes ago” as well. Incompetent.

R2 was 15.3p. I think R1 was about 8p but I missed that one

so R1 investors are sitting on a 10 bagger :slight_smile:

2 Likes