GameStop - GME - Share Chat

ah gotcha… just skimmed over it to be fair. After the LUCID / CCIV shenanigans i’m taking anything on bloomberg with a pinch of salt…

Ahhh jumped into this soo late. Hoping for an early pay day by closing time :see_no_evil::see_no_evil:

Haha welcome :smiley:

Thanks Adam :slightly_smiling_face:

It certainly is a wild ride!

my understanding is we can place trades on US stocks of up to £25k per trade

Edited from 25k to £25k

I can’t comment on that because my cookie jar doesn’t have 25k+ cookies, hence I would’t know.

What I can say is that for now trades in US stocks are limited to £25k per trade. Trades are unlimited. The upper limit has been increased from ca £10k I believe. I wouldn’t be surprised if the upper limit would increase again in the near term

1 Like

Is GME here to save the day?!

1 Like

https://www.bloomberg.com/opinion/articles/2021-03-04/melvin-capital-improves-from-gamestop-reddit-struggle

1 Like

Feels like it! Literally my only stock going up this week :see_no_evil: Still waiting for it to reach 200 though…?

1 Like

I’m getting a paywall

I’ve read a large gamma squeeze is on the cards if it closes at 150 today with a smaller one if it stays above 130.

Tens of thousands of ITM options that will need to be covered.

1 Like

https://www.bloomberg.com/news/articles/2021-03-05/timely-gamestop-sale-lifts-senvest-hedge-fund-to-60-return

1 Like

Alternate title: “Hedge funds make stuff up to scare retail investors”

3 Likes

THERES ONLY ONE THING TO REMEMBER HERE WITH GAMESTOP. They need our shares. Which means if you all hold then the price will keep rising. The more you hold the more the price will go up as they have a legal obligation to cover the shorts & the naked shorts. And everything else they have done .
So hold hold hold and watch that price go to uncharted territory. go to YouTube people and look at treys trades. It will be the best thing you could do

5 Likes

Another crazy Monday for GME

3 Likes

It’s happening :scream: My tiny investment finally has a plus sign :joy:

5 Likes

Just dumped 700£ in hello everyone only just found out about this hi hi

4 Likes

Has anyone managed to come up with a solution for the $25k cap limit order? Assuming the gamma/short squeeze goes that high.

2 Likes