Help us customise our Youtube channel 📺

halfway through . 50 th subscriber

1 Like

I’ll subscribe if you promise to focus the camera next time :expressionless:

3 Likes

oh how I love the 20 character minimum

5 Likes

This was the first time we’ve recorded a talk at an event so there’s definitely room for improvement :slight_smile: The video was originally recorded on Instagram Live on a mobile phone which is why it’s a little bit out of focus. I can’t promise that we’ll fix that next time because it’ll be a similar setup but I’m sure we’ll upgrade our equipment at some point in the future.

1 Like

The channel is now up to 81 subscribers, keep em coming…

Matt

2 Likes

Subscribed and liked yesterday.

Suggestions for videos.
Use some blog posts like market volatility to create short up to 3-4 minutes videos explaining those concepts. Link to blog post where one can find more detail.

Others made very good suggestions already

Edit:
The influence of interest rates on stock prices

3 Likes

Subscribed at number 86

2 Likes

Done. Number 93…

2 Likes

Thanks! So close :grin:

Nice ideas, thanks,. I think keeping the videos fairly short makes sense, yes, and we do have some existing topics on our blog which would be good in video format.

1 Like

Thanks a lot! Much appreciated that you shared it.

2 Likes

Got you upto 95 now. Almost there

1 Like

Watch DrDisrepect videos for some inspiration! :joy:

:tada: Wayhay well done for breaking 100 followers

6 Likes

102 now, onward to 1000 and beyond :joy:

1 Like

100 subscribers is great and thank you to all involved so far, but let’s see if we can now get to 200+ subscribers. :slight_smile:

Blog’s, etc. are great, but a video can be both more accessible and more entertaining.

The more subscribers that we can drum up, the more chance that the FT team will create some useful interesting content for us all.

Matt

2 Likes

Thanks to everyone for subscribing and helping us reach over 100 subscribers! :raised_hands:

When our channel is 30 days old (before the end of April) we’ll now be able eligible to customise our URL, and we’ll share that link with you here.

In the meantime thanks also for all your video ideas, and we’ll keep you posted on when any more video content is in the pipeline :clapper:

7 Likes