How are you coping with the Votes limit on #Ideas 💡?

I say yes. Helps confirm that they’re on the right path for users.

3 Likes

Where can you see how many vote you have left?

In your profile, left hand side.

Just go to https://community.freetrade.io/u/alex.s/activity/votes (but replace my username in the link with yours obviously :wink:).

1 Like

It was great to hear everyone’s feedback on this. For now, I’ve increased the number of ideas that you can vote on to 30 :tada:

Please do keep letting me know how you’re getting on with votes in this thread.

6 Likes

6 Likes

I’ve noticed that a few of our most active community members have hit their vote limits. And since we’ve decided to slow the pace of our stock additions, we’ll be closing fewer topics which means that votes will be tied up for longer. So I’ve just increased the number of votes that everyone has to 75. Use them wisely :wink:

9 Likes

Nice one :slightly_smiling_face: I’ve been removing some of my votes of late. Literally did it most recently this morning.

2 Likes

Quick hack for anyone here, if you’ve voted for the web interface - cancel it! Freetrade have already said they are working on it, so get yourself a vote back for free.

Edit: Guess I was wrong! Cheers Alex
Thank me later :wink:

/s

1 Like

It sounds like there’s some confusion here, we’re not working on a web interface yet so please don’t remove your votes - they’ll help us prioritise this.

This was our latest update -

1 Like

I for one would love some more votes, any updates @Freetrade_Team1?

Maybe even having split votes for Stock Requests & Ideas as it feels like I have to prioritise one over another at the moment.

I just increased the limit :sweat_smile:

I’m afraid the platform that this site’s built on (Discourse) doesn’t give this option.

Ha! In that case I apologise! :flushed: Thanks for the increase :hugs:

1 Like

There is a saying that if everything is urgent then nothing is. In a similar vein, if you vote for everything you might as well not vote for anything…

1 Like

Maybe I’m missing something, I can see a list of things I’ve voted for, however I can’t see a number for the votes available or votes that count for things I’ve voted for.

2 Likes

It’s not ideal but you’ll see the number of votes that you have left each time you vote for something.

I’m not sure what you mean?

I don’t see anything when I vote in Safari on a Mac.

As closed topics don’t count as votes, I can’t use a count of the times on the vote list. Though I’m not going to count to 75.

I think it only shows when you have less than 10 left

1 Like

I’ve never noticed it in my profile, only by counting

1 Like

My bad, I expect Emma’s right about this -

I’ll send you a message so that we can look into this some more.

1 Like