How many users now?

Do you mean same valuationā€¦? :flushed:

He means the amount they will raise, valuation should will be much higher, even close to a :unicorn: status maybe.

2 Likes

Read the message above yours!

1 Like

For me: it would depend on the stock. In my opinion there should be an option/toggle aligned to each share holding to indicate if you are happy to lend out that particular share or not.

Iā€™d decide on the share lending scheme based on the % of profit shared with me

EDIT: hopefully weā€™ll get news on this share lending scheme soon! (Im pumped)

1 Like

No, not the same valuation. Valuation will be much high than the series B I would think. I was talking about the amount of funds they will be looking raise from the round.

Again, I was talking about the amount of funds they will be looking to raise from the round. The share price is based on the valuation, which should be a lot higher.

More detail and discussion here:

Purely a guess, but I am going to say next round valuation would be circa Ā£750m with a share price around Ā£10-11.

With dilution, hopefully Ā£6.50 - Ā£8.00. I donā€™t want to see Freetrade go for a ridiculous valuation in this crowdfund.

With 600,000 users in the U.K. they raised at a $366 million valuation. They might have 1,000,000 by the time the crowdfund comes around, so Ā£600m - Ā£750m seems reasonable.

1 Like

If itā€™s valuation is 1 billion, that rules me out as there is limited upside on my tiny investment.

2 Likes

They had 600k user when they announced it but price was based on user numbers back in nov/Dec when the user numbers was much lower. They needed the extra time to finalise the deal only

4 Likes

Socks

2 Likes

What ballpark figure do you think the raise will be at?

Correct. I believe the Series B discussions were initiated and based on user numbers around 285k

See the link in my post 7 lines up which outlines the different raises, user numbers at pitch date and user numbers once the round was finalised.

6 Likes

Raise will be in the Ā£850m - Ā£1b range IMO.
Series B was Ā£270m pre money, priced off 285k users. We are now at circa 810k users and should hit 900+ when the round goes live.

Thereā€™s also been a ton of new hype / interest in the space since the Series B. Robinhood will IPO in the $30-40m range, Trade Repulic raised a massive round at a massive valuation and Etoro looking to list a SPAC around $10bn from memory.

4 Likes

My guesstimate keeps going up and I think itā€™s possible they could be Ā£12 according to the series B metrics, but that doesnā€™t even take into features like sipps and what am guessing is new features that will generate extra revenue, plus the expansion of the app into Europe, Australia and Canadaā€¦ Exciting times ahead.

13 Likes

https://www.bloomberg.com/news/articles/2021-07-07/for-robinhood-s-tenev-dreams-of-a-40-billion-stonk-blowout?sref=YpLYpyUp

How did you get to Ā£12 using Series B metrics?

Based on GMCay excel sheet

I valued each user at 1k multiple that by the estimated user numbers for crowdfunding for R8 and then divided by the number of shares in circulation which is about 72.5 million.

Again this is just my guesstimation.

1 Like

Where are you getting 72.5 m shares? Is that considering employee share options?

Yep, only 63.5m shares in issue at present