How many users now?

23 Likes

any latest user count ?

6 Likes

thanks. will feed into revised Freetrade Valuation 2023 (JP edited) - Google Sheets (created by the OG ImmenseSoggyAnaconda)

1 Like

is that UK only?

I believe itā€™s the total figure for UK and Sweden.

2 Likes

1,500,0XX :tada::tada:

36 Likes

Really quiet on this thread, anyone got an up to date number?

2 Likes

11 Likes

Is this sheet showing the correct speculative Freetrade valuation then? Freetrade Valuation 2023 (JP edited) - Google Sheets AUM looks correct?

1 Like

AUA is higher than Ā£750m now. Probably nearer Ā£1.5bn.

Also in the calculation there is the strong assumption that no further share dilution will happen. However, the plan for 2024 is to have a 35M capital raise which by design should create share dilution.

This is very exciting with a new share price of Ā£5.21. Movin on up. I told you guys it would be a minimum Ā£10 share in 2025. Who is the numpty now???

Where do we have the stats, assumptions that its 1.5Bn (obv happy to update) but looking for consensus?
Also, anyone can make comments on the sheet with the suggestions.

If anything isnā€™t looking right, just select a cell and leave a comment.
Also, this has just impacted the share valuation price :slight_smile:

Well, If weā€™re talking about 1.5Bn AUM, never mind the incoming dilution, on back-of-napkin sheet here it updates the Share Price to circa Ā£10

Also, personally, I can see this AUM figure to be a lot higher.
Thinking out loud, as I moved [some] my work pension into SIPP.
Weā€™re talking a relatively tidy sum, - and im not the only SIPP user. I do wonder the SIPP user-base.
So That AUM per figure per User, at the back of the pension/SIPP products alone IMHO will be more meaningful than the currently guestimated Ā£1,000/$1200 (per user)

2 Likes

This seems very high to me. I hope itā€™s correct though.

3 Likes

Am not sure about the 1.55M users as this very recent post still talks about ā€œover 1.4Mā€ - think if it was over 1.5M they would have said that? I also donā€™t think itā€™s 1.4M funded accounts as that would be a huge increase from the latest fundraised when I think it was 700K if I remember correctly.

Funded/Active users is more useful than account # but I think both are much less useful than AUA.

Growth in AUA or Users should only really update the valuation if they are above expectation, if itā€™s growing inline with estimate then that shouldnā€™t really alter the price.

They announced they had passed 1Bn AUM months ago. 1.5 is probably a reasonable guess