How many users now?

Iā€™m thinking more like 500-550/day which is mainly inline with how we have been tracking recently.

Interestingly I see Chip are tracking at around the same level of users, having broken through 250,000 users (well ahead of their target by end of 2020). For those invested in both (I am) thatā€™s pretty tasty.

3 Likes

228 5** yesterday 5 pm

20 Likes

My mate signed upā€¦ #229,228

26 Likes

Quite a drop off in August. Summer holidays?

Monthly users to August 2020.pdf (42.9 KB)

6 Likes

Is there any information on the status of the testing in Ireland and The Netherlands, not to mention progress towards France and Germany.

6 Likes

This is just a guess, but if I were freetrade Iā€™d be reluctant to commit to EU accounts till the Brexit negotiations complete EOY. They could result in anything from a continuation of current financial passports to a complete breakdown of relations so the regulatory environment is pretty unclear right now. The madness of hard Brexit seems very unlikely but it is possible.

Clarity on regulations, an EU entity, and Euro accounts, would all be required for a full EU launch IMO.

Freetrade are advertising a bunch of new roles for the French and German markets at the moment. And a position in Luxembourg.

4 Likes

Brexit has been a WIP for years now, there is no way they are waiting for the discussions to end before moving ahead with international expansion.

Pretty sure they said somewhere they opened an entity in the Netherlands in order to be able to operate & offer trading in ā‚¬.

2 Likes

If thatā€™s the case theyā€™re well on the way then. Thatā€™s encouraging news.

Itā€™s been 10 days since the last count. Any new update? :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Son signed up last night.
User number 2343**

20 Likes

So we continue to track at ~ 500/day which means I think we will reach 250,000 users @11.31am on Oct 12th. Bomber jacket incoming :rofl::rofl:

5 Likes

My birthday accidentally. Would be great!

Ha! Hereā€™s the deal, if the Oct12 date actually happens then for sure itā€™s all yours my friend. BTW Happy Birthday when it comesā€¦

4 Likes

My predictor currently suggests 9 October.

4 Likes

do we have any clue on what the number of ISA users there are on the platform? and people who have signed up for premium, as they are both as an important metric.

2 Likes

Only Freetrade would have access to that information.

Its been quite a few days since the last count. Any update?

8 Likes

Does anyone have an idea where we are on user count please?

My friend signed up on Monday, #2485**

29 Likes