I cannot withdraw any funds at all - need help

I can’t withdraw any of the funds I put into Free Trade because it keeps asking me to verify my bank account which is already linked through bank transfer. I have “verified” my bank account by sending £1 to Free Trade a total of 8 times now yet it still won’t let me get past this screen.

I have had my money locked up now for two weeks and it is starting to get ridiculous. No one has responded to me on Free Chat customer support or through any of my emails!

So have the 8 lots of ÂŁ1 been allocated to the account?

Yep, I can post images of the transactions in my bank account if anyone needs proof. Followed the instructions of that page several times and sent money yet I still can’t withdraw any money.

Getting blanked on every customer support channel isn’t a good feeling too. My money is practically taken hostage right now :expressionless:

1 Like

I mean can you see 8x £1 deposits in your Freetrade account? Don’t post your bank account on here.

Nope, the deposits haven’t gone into the account… Have no idea where my £8 is but it didn’t get deposited in my Free Trade account despite putting in all the right details

Okay. When did you deposit the first £1? And when you deposited, did you use the reference number exactly it it’s showed in the picture you posted? also, are you depositing from your linked bank account (i.e. the one you used when you set the account up)

I deposited the first ÂŁ1 on Friday the 29th. I deposited using the reference number exactly as it was shown and with my linked bank account. In fact, I deposited through my bank account and through the Top Up option on the app.

1 Like

Is there any way to ping someone who works at Free Trade who can sort this issue out for me. I need to get this money out soon

1 Like

Then it does seem like it’s taken too long, hopefully they get back to you ASAP.

1 Like

They are frantically getting through the backlog but you must be soon.

@MeghanB26 @Gemhappe

2 Likes

Thanks Adam for tagging Free Trade CS in the chat, hopefully they can sort this out for me ASAP

2 Likes

@MeghanB26 @Gemhappe

Unfortunately they don’t work 24 hours and have had the busiest week of their lives so it might be Monday​:beers::wine_glass:. Sorry you’ve had this experience, promise its worth it.

2 Likes

I can wait until Monday, just hope my issue doesn’t get forgotten about over the weekend. Thanks for the help Adam

2 Likes

Sorry about that. :cry:

I’ve sent you a DM

5 Likes

I am having this exact issue, i have also added funds but just keep getting this message. Customer service are not responding at all and mine was 2 weeks ago. Gemma happe, are you able to help please? Thanks

Hi Gemma, could you help with mine please?

This topic was automatically closed 416 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.