I can't login to my account

I made an account when trying to log in on another phone I get but through the entire sign up process again and when I finish I’m stuck on the creating your account screen loading infinitely what do I do to get into my account?!

IMG_20210206_190557|364x500

If you made an account on another phone you shouldn’t need to sign up again.
Odds are you are logged in on the app on that phone (even if its asks for pin).
To log in on different phone you need to log off app in first phone, sign in on second and set a new log in pin when you do

Edit: if you cant get back to log in page as it is stuck on sign up, delete app and reinstall

Hi I just tried to log into the app and it asked me to create a pin and various other personal details as if it was my first time using it, I have sent you an email from kkoperek81@gmail.com . My account was created with this email.
What should I do now?? Could you let me know please???

One of these should help. I would delete your email from here as bots scour the internet for addresses.

Dear Adam
Why nobody can give me an answer???
Topic Email Deposits/withdrawals, moving cash between accounts (mailto:money @freetrade.io) ISA transfers [transferapps@freetrade.io](mailto:transferapps @freetrade.io) Change account deta…
It is not the answer for my question?? Where or from who I can get the right answer???

Tried to log into the app and it asked me to create a pin and various other personal details as if it was my first time using it, I have sent you an email from (kkoperek81@gmail.com )My account was created with this email.
What should i do now???

Kind regards
Krzysztof

Hi, sorry to hear that, I don’t work for freetrade, I’m just repeating what has worked for others. You could try deleting all the cached data or reinstalling the app, or perhaps try on another phone.

I know its crap possibly having to wait for office hours for a response but that might be the way, even if it takes a few more days.

Sorry Adam do you have any idea where i can get some help please?