If you could only hold 3 stocks for 20 years

Nothing like an Airwick party

3 Likes
  1. Facebook - with its payment system it will be huge, just look what WeChat and AliPay means for China
    Dominant position in social media: Fb, Instagram, WhatsApp, Messenger
    Oculus - VR
  2. Apple - it is the time for monetising huge user base with services. Apple is ideally placed to be the aggregator of all video content providers.
    Don’t you think that Tesla would ideally fit to Apple? Why did not they buy it?
  3. Alphabet - Waymo, the most consumed apps are Alphabet’s apps(next to FB’s apps): Youtube, Gmail, MapsGoogle, GooglePhotos.
    Not to mention Search Engine
    The trade war is heating up – update on Facebook, Gazprom and my Chinese shares
3 Likes

Freetrade obviously, Bitcoin and Exelixis. :slight_smile:

2 Likes

:point_up_2:t2: good answer. :smile:

3 Likes

Its alread up 12x for me in just 3 years !! :):grinning:

5 Likes

Tesla. Amazon. Facebook

SHELL, AMAZON, SMITH & NEPHEW

great post!
interesting to see different opinions
I’d go for 2 safe ones: MCD and PFE, as I’m sure they’ll be around for the next 20 with whatever new stuff they need to come up with to keep thriving as they have done
and risk a bet on UBER, as they have been super smart. Although some new player might threat their position, don’t think anyone can break them completely
all of them operate well globally, so even if they don’t do well in some markets, there’s the rest of the world

1 Like

My choice are CNA, VOD, IMB

How long will it stay freetrade?

Astrazeneca just hit an all time high this week and is now up nearly 70% over the last five years, and this is something I bought for the dividends. This is the sort of thing I would be looking for if I was locked in to a long term hold

3 Likes