Important: Investor groups and flairs

Hi, I invested in the May 2018 round. My email is the same as that used on Crowdcube, and I responded to your recent email regarding queue positions, but I don’t think my position has changed (currently 19,645 ahead of me).

1 Like

@Toby I am a R3 investor. Can you add me into the list ?

You’re all set now :+1:

I can see the queue jump applied. :+1: DM us if any issues!

1 Like

Hi everyone this is my first post. Just wanted to say that I am very much looking forward to using the app. I have been eagerly awaiting it and invested via Crowdcube. It was actually my first ever investment. I am a complete novice and do not have a clue yet but I am learning a lot from the community.

Anyway, I was hoping that I could get my r3 badge.

Thank you.

10 Likes

Welcome Michelle! It’s great to have another second time investor in the community :smile: you’ve got your badge now :muscle:

If you’re trying to learn more about investing then you might find this wiki useful:

Introductory wiki 🐣

& please feel free to ask any questions you have here:

Ask your beginners questions here 🐣

1 Like

Morning guys, is there any update on the ‘Founding Member’ flair? :nerd_face:

1 Like

May I have my R3 badge too please? :grin:

1 Like

You can :smile:

1 Like

Sorry for the delayed reply, we’re hoping to get you that flair by the end of October :slight_smile:

2 Likes

I’m R3 investor, can you add me to the list

1 Like

Flair activated!

2 Likes

Please can I get my flair? I was in the latest round. Thanks!

1 Like

Yes, you have it now :slight_smile:

Hi, can I also get my flair?

Last round investor and huge fan of your work!

1 Like

Done! :boom:

1 Like

Thanks for the prompt response!

One last question, excuse me if it’s not appropriate to ask here.

Do you intend to onboard R3 investors soon, or do you think it’s going to take a while?

1 Like

We started adding r3 investors this week, they were part of the group of 400(ish) users that we invited to sign up, along with the last of the r2 investors.

If you earned a bump up the waiting list when you invested then we should be inviting you to create an account within the next couple of months :tada:

2 Likes

Nice to finally get freetrade access as R3 investor. How do I get badge on profile?