IMPORTANT: Why we had to limit the US market on 29th January (not our choice and we engineered a solution)

They have been super busy with everything thatā€™s going on. But I saw Viktor responded to you on the other thread. Canā€™t get better customer support than the CMO himself :grinning:

And glad you were able to find and resolve the issue.

1 Like

I donā€™t know the law? Donā€™t remember saying anything about that.
Liquidity issues? Whatā€™s the evidence of this? You really think Freetrade are allowing us to deposit but not buy stock because what? Pyramid scheme?
:joy::+1:t3:

1 Like

if they donā€™t want to service day traders then freetrade may as well take the name trade out of their name. none of us in here are day traders but in this day an age people want quick access to systems and data. if a stock is bought and goes up to a figure someone is happy with on the same day / hour whatever then Freetrade needs to be able to service those customers, if not then why use them as the potential to lose money outweighs the savings in feeā€™s.

I wonā€™t go in to too much detail about our business. But yes we do, we use multiple banks and test our DR pretty extensively, especially for business critical systems.

If Dove wants to sell toiletries rather than doves they might as well change their name

If Nike wants to sell trainers rather than Greek Goddesses they might as well change their name

If Orange wants to provide telecommunications services rather than selling oranges they might as well change their name

Shall I carry on?

3 Likes

Every investment starts with a trade. Itā€™s not related to day trading in particular. Similarly, ā€œfreeā€ doesnā€™t mean youā€™re never going to pay for anything.

Maybe we can just stick to the actual topic of the thread?

4 Likes

no need, youā€™ve made me feel insignificant already. thank you.

1 Like

I aimed at the argument. Not the person.

Can you say the same?

Thanks @Viktor.

When will Novavax be open for buy orders?

Hi,

I understand that you are currently affected by the trading disruption on a small no of US stocks, namely GME, AMC and around 10 others.

But why is Tesla effected by this or is there a different issue for Tesla, as I already have the stock and simply wanted to buy more, but canā€™t currently buy it.

thanks
Amit

Tesla is back now! :moneybag::+1:

3 Likes

In what context?

2 Likes

Weirdly aggressive first post :man_shrugging: but Iā€™ve seen worse on here over the past week.

4 Likes

Cheers, was just about to reply to my own post! :+1:

Driverwealth owns Cuttone & Co. the broker.

Cuttoneā€™s SEC 606 report shows the order flows Index of /rule606/ttuc

It says the largest one been via BoA securities which is bank of america.

I donā€™t like BoA - theyā€™ve previously secretly sold to Citadel and many high frequency guysā€¦

Cnbc on 23 March said

On Friday, the attorney general announced a $42 million settlement with Bank of America over what it called the ā€œmaskingā€ strategy, which was applied to 16 million client trade orders between 2008 and 2013, representing over 4 billion traded shares.

New Yorkā€™s Eric Schneiderman said Bank of America admitted to having undisclosed agreements with electronic trading firms Citadel Securities, Knight Capital, D. E. Shaw, Two Sigma Securities and Madoff Securities to handle the trades instead.

ā€œBank of America Merrill Lynch went to astonishing lengths to defraud its own institutional clients about who was seeing and filling their orders, who was trading in its dark pool, and the capabilities of its electronic trading services,ā€ the attorney general said in a statement.

Elon Musk is on our side: Cnbc reported today from that Clubhouse call

ā€œā€œTo what degree are you beholden to Citadel?ā€ Musk asked, to which Tenev replied: ā€œThere is a rumor that Citadel or other market makers pressured us into doing this and thatā€™s just false.ā€ā€

it would be funny if it was retail buying retail on margin that caused the worst week

https://www.bloomberg.com/opinion/articles/2021-01-29/reddit-traders-on-robinhood-are-on-both-sides-of-gamestop

< - GME retail flow - citadel

They should be working jn financial compensation for us that have had losses as a result of decision we did not make.

You made a decision to invest and they allow you to sell

6 Likes

i donā€™t follow? - I aimed my argument at Kennyā€¦ in response to the debate we were having.

I canā€™t sell these stocks either. It says I have 0 on the sell page. Is this happening for everyone?

Have you set limit orders on these ?

1 Like