Investor Rewards R6

I received an email from them also. Was fairly certain it was a scam mail. Didn’t mention my name or who the package was from and a reference that means nothing to me.

Usual customer service experience I’ve come to expect.

2 Likes

Me neither🥺

Tracking History

6 Events, Sorted by Most Recent First.

• At the Customer’s Local Depot

13:45 Thu 8th Jul 2021

Any day now… :mailbox: :package:

Who will be first to model their hoodie? :man_dancing:

2 Likes

Just had my email notification for the dispatch of my Freetrade Jacket.
(Would have opted for the hoodie if it was a hoodie with a zip).

I’ve now also had my confirmation from a sketchy email account that I could have guaranteed was spam if it wasn’t for this forum😄

6 Likes

Got the email too! :star_struck:

Hoodie arrived in the post this morning! - great fit - cheers guys!!

Mine too - was wondering if it was going to be bright pink :rofl:

Got my bomber jacket just now. It’s really cool! Thanks FT

1 Like

Got my email as well…is there any other stuff with the hoodie/jacket? I swear there was some sort of swag pack as well. Maybe we’re supposed to have forgotten about them by now

1 Like

I already have 3 pairs of FT socks but they are starting to get holes so another pair won’t hurt!
Screenshot 2021-07-09 at 13.09.36

2 Likes

Mine has arrived and it’s cracking …. No sign of the socks though. So guessing it was one or the other?!

1 Like

Just received my bomber jacket. Really grateful to get it, as it has obviously meant a lot of hassle to the team. :pray: I have to say it is the weirdest garment I have ever seen, though!! :grinning:

1 Like

I’ve just received my hoodie.

After receiving the spammy email, I was a bit worried that the quality of the hoodie was going to be awful, however it’s really comfy and fits nicely, doesn’t feel like a cheap hoodie!

1 Like

Hope you all enjoy the swag! Give it a day or two and if you haven’t received it yet, let me know.

Great to hear that. One of the reasons the swag took so long to produce and ship is that we wanted to work with our supplier who manufactures high-quality items. They were, sadly, hit by various Covid and Brexit-related issues but we are pleased with the quality and hope you agree it was worth it.

Thanks for your patience again, and please share some pics! :man_dancing:

8 Likes

:point_up_2:t4: :pray:t4:

2 Likes

There are a few pics on Twitter, of people receiving them:

5 Likes

8 Likes

Also worked my way through 2 pairs - now a hole in the third :socks:

1 Like

Got mine last night - no sign of socks and i got the wrong size on my hoodie (asked for L and got an M)

@Freetrade_Team any chance i could get the correct size that i ordered?