Investor Rewards R6

Has anyone outside of UK received the reward?

Not yet here in Switzerland at least.

Bomber jacket has arrived! However, after unbuttoning it for the first time one of the buttons broke right away… :expressionless: Absolutely fuming

It would be awesome if I could get a replacement? Hopefully it takes less than a year this time :man_shrugging:

Take it down to a seamstress and get it fixed yourself. FT have bigger fish to fry than a replacement bomber jacket because one button popped off.

4 Likes

Sorry my bad… I just figured that as one of the reasons for the delay was so FT could work with this specific supplier. It might not break immediately.

I get your point but it’s also slightly frustrating :roll_eyes:

6 Likes

I really hope Freetrade don’t offer free swag on the next crowd funding round. Surely its just too much of a headache.

Maybe a free share might be a better incentive. And the more you invest the better chance you have of getting a higher value share! That’s got to be easier than the fiasco of trying to fulfil physical orders.

5 Likes

You can’t discount for a the occasional mechanical faults when you pick a supplier.

You can get replacements on eBay for a few quid. Snap Fasteners Fastening Poppers Press Studs Large 12.5mm 15mm Flat Cap Buttons | eBay

1 Like

Its good job the stud isn’t embossed with the :freetrade: logo.

Engraver … ? :joy::joy:

People need the swag and its a great conversation starter lol, but they have sorted a supplier now so am guessing it’ll be plain sailing going forward hopefully.

2 Likes

Received my bomber jacket today, really pleased with it. Nice touch that the Freetrade logo is embroidered rather than just printed on the jacket.

4 Likes

Hey @JC05, welcome to the forum.

Really sorry to hear that. I’ll send you a DM.

2 Likes

A hoodie with a zip would be the dream.

4 Likes

I 100% agree with you :+1: If people receive a faulty item then the sender should replace, simple! You have paid for it indirectly as that was the reward/incentive for investing. I am just glad @Freetrade_Team has reacted well and quickly as any decent company should do.

You simply should not have to go and get it fixed or replace a part no matter how small it is and it will take seconds for them to arrange a replacement. After all this is good PR that they reacted quickly and well. :clap: :clap:

8 Likes

Expectation - “Bomber Jacket”

Reality - Cheap, horrible looking, terribly designed, abomination of what could have at least been a full sleeves V neck t shirt

:rofl:

2 Likes

@FREEUSER @Babyiamback That is very harsh :+1: I get they are not stunning but they are OK and certainly much better than the Honey range which are just good painting clothes :joy: My only criticism would be why waste money on them? Who in their right mind would wear a walking advert for a finance company in public? :thinking: Similar in how it makes me laugh when Americans wear politician promoting clothes :man_facepalming:

If the stuff is good I would 100% wear Freetrade branded stuff.

1 Like

Hoody arrived. Excellent quality. Thanks @Freetrade_Team and team!!!

2 Likes

That’s fair enough and I respect others views:+1: I just personally don’t want to be like the chicken on the side of a road spinning an advert sign but not getting paid. :stuck_out_tongue:

Just to know,

I am a R6 investor but didn’t receive any emails from Freetrade. Is it ok?