Johnson & Johnson 🔬 - JNJ

Thanks for that, something to look forward to. Hopefully they will also list it on FT.

So as I understad it you’ll have to exchanged your JNJ shares for KVUE shares (with a 7% discount)
Remaining shares not exchanged will be dispensed via special dividend.

Not sure how this will work with FT?

Personally not looking to trade my shares, but interested in opening a position with KVUE - 3.2% starting yield. Seems solid.

I’d be interested to understand why if you’re interested in a Kenvue position, you don’t want to get the shares at a 7% discount? Thanks.

I haven’t seen anything from Freetrade about being able to exchange JNJ shares. Have I missed something?

Working towards building JNJ to 100 shares. Also, doesn’t sound like they’re reducing the dividend, so probably one of those situations where it’s simpler to do nothing.

However this reduces exposure to consumer healthcare products sector, and my bet is like HLN, KVUE will go higher after initial market uncertainty. Quite like it at current price but unfortunately not available on FT.

No communication from FT regarding the split yet.

2 Likes

Unfortunately FT are not set up operationally to offer the KVUE exchange according to customer service.
KVUE to be added soon.

Has anyone received their September jnj dividend yet? (Payment date was September 7th)

nope