Kanabo Group - KNB - Share Chat

Don’t worry lads, like I said before I have 186,000 shares at average 0.20 so either going to lose a lot or make a fortune one day !! Either way it’s a gamble :roll_eyes:

4 Likes
2 Likes

Why has kbo taken a dive of 15 percent today ?

1 Like

It seems they also raised some funds at 8p so the market has dropped to align itself

1 Like

Obviously no expert but I’d guess it’s tied to them announcing they’ve bought a video GP service. Not overly bothered as this is just a speculative share for me.

1 Like

Bit shouldn’t that be a good thing?

2 Likes

They sold a bunch of cheap shares to get the money to buy the GP thing , so short term - hopefully - loss for a longer term gain

2 Likes

What in the name of the Gods? I stopped looking at this app for a few days and lost so much. Let me put this down for a couple months

3 Likes

Im down 50% since i opned my account dont think trading is for me

1 Like

You’re not the only one that is in the red at the moment.
The only way most would be making money at the moment is if they’ve been trading for a while,as with the extra years of growth etc.
I started in July and am in the red, but an hopeful that once Russia and covid level out (hopefully) the shares i have will be on the rise again.

Whatever you do, don’t panic and sell up, as that’s the worst thing you can do when the market is like it is.

Look how much the dip was in march 2020 and that’s on nearly every stock.

Its rare that ppl make money on the short term in shares, so keep your mind open and look on this as long term thing.
And if you only use money you are willing to lose, it makes it less stressful when the market is bad.

4 Likes

The non-exec Director has just purchased a load of shares at 7.4p.
https://twitter.com/kanabogroup?s=21

4 Likes

Any money I’m using on shares is separate from savings and what I’m considering a long term gamble versus the staggeringly low interest savings rates that currently exist. Unless you’ve got a lot to invest and a lot of time to DYOR then short term gains aren’t going to happen on anything right now.

Long term I think the U.K. and most of Europe will go down the path of the USA Regarding this area because ultimately we seem to, albeit with a few more controls.

2 Likes

Until you sell your down nothing , its a tough time at the moment you have to see it through , you invested in this company for a reason so just sit tight . :crossed_fingers:

6 Likes

Enjoy the burn no pain no gain

4 Likes

From their website it’s doesn’t seem very active?

Their YouTube channel never started.

Twitter is a bit busier but dead too.

The most recent one is about some non exec director dropping… £3,850 on the company as if that’s something to shout about.

All in all looks bad, what am I missing?

3 Likes

Essentially , it’s a gamble. At some point at some time the U.K. is likely going to allow / use cannabis derived products more freely. As vaping shows , once you allow something then there is money to be made and a good chunk. Growing market in the US.

Right now you’ve got a combination, with nearly all shares , of Ukraine war inspired sell offs and people panic selling shares that plummet. As ever, if one bought shares then unless they reason for buying them has changed then the shares are probably worth holding. If you are using money you can’t afford to lose…, well shares never good idea for that short term.

4 Likes

Sure thing I was just commenting on how poor their public appearance is

Oh my days

End of days 666?

3 Likes