MEGATHREAD: Free Share updates and feedback 🎟

Are there any more referral links being given out soon?

We’re working on it!

4 Likes

Received another referral this afternoon - great work, team :grinning:

3 Likes

Same cheers guys. Running out of people that like this stuff lol

1 Like

I sent my link to a friend and she tried to sign up. It says the identity check has failed and that she’ll receive an email. She hasn’t received anything and is a bit stuck now!

The status on my app says that she’s used the link and that I’ll get my free share after she tops up, which she can’t do yet.

I believe she has also sent a message to Support. Bit disappointing all things considered as I’d just finished telling her how great and slick this is! :confused:

Thanks for the referral :pray: Sometimes we do need to do some manual verification checks, and there can be a short delay between signing up and receiving the verification email, but it will be sent out the same working day. In the meantime we’ll get back to her with an update via live chat :+1:

3 Likes

I’ve submitted the form on Friday but haven’t received anything about the feature :thinking:

I’ve had 2 referrals, 1 tracked automatically and instant. 2nd referral didn’t show up but was credited a few days later so looks like they are monitoring it and managing it pretty well which is good to see.

Any new refferal links ? :angel:

I’ve filled the form out a couple of times to get access to referral but still not got it. How can I get access? I am an investor and have filled out the W8BEN form.

Hi @JamesB,

Unfortunately my friend didn’t receive anything by email yesterday. Someone did respond to her message but that was to say that she would receive an email same day.

Do you know if there are any delays with the manual verification process at the moment?

Thanks,
Dan

Just got a notification about having a free share, now looking forward to it :smile:

Also, thanks to @Viktor for sorting my missing referral link so quickly :raised_hands:

2 Likes

Could you ask your friend to drop me a message via in-app chat so I can take a look?

Thanks, she’s going to do that now.

1 Like

All sorted @JamesB, thanks for your help :grinning:

Will I be able to send another invite soon? I have a work colleague that is interested in signing up.

2 Likes

@Freetrade_Team1 @Viktor, 3 of my friends are facing same issue where they transferred the money but it is not reflecting into their FT accounts (even after few working days ). Of course now I have asked them to contact live chat but they are not impressed with FT. First impression of a customer experience decide the long term loyalty and unfortunately it is not going in FT favour at the moment. FYI they already check the reference number used in the payment and it is matching.
I suggest FT team to proactively checks every day for unallocated payments (especially with reference number) and contact the users via email or text in case you need any other information rather than they chasing you.

I’m sorry to hear that their transfers haven’t arrived yet. As part of our process we’ll reach out if we have enough details about a transfer to identify the person who sent it but there’s an issue. Once we have all of the info we need, we’ll get this sorted for them as quickly as possible.

1 Like

I’m surprised to hear - three sounds like there is a pattern there, and as well as making sure they have their money in their account, we’d love to figure out why this happened to three people. :thinking: To add to Alex’s answer about the process, it would be great if they could ping us, so we can fix this for them ASAP. I know you asked them - we’ll keep an eye out.

1 Like

@Freetrade_Team1, @Viktor, Thanks for your prompt response and assurance. One may have already contacted yesterday as I explained him how to use live chat and another one should contact today as i explained him the same thing today morning. 3rd friend I will talk to him later today or tomorrow . As most of the folks in my circle are used to contact via phone, it is a new thing for them to contact via live chat :frowning:

1 Like

This really needs fixed with an automated process IMO - it is the one part of the first-time customer experience I found really frustrating as well. When you’ve signed up you want to just get on with buying shares, so it feels frustrating to have to wait even a few hours. Bit frustrating on weekends too as it means you can’t top up on a weekend.

Obviously once you’ve got monthly transfers going in the delay doesn’t matter so much, but for first time users it’d be better if the transfers could be automated somehow and faster.

4 Likes