MEGATHREAD: Free Share updates and feedback šŸŽŸ

Dying to know who won the Christmas Hamper, havenā€™t seen any notification on the socials but perhaps I missed it in w/c 11 January.

Weā€™ll be announcing the winner this week! :gift:

3 Likes

Fantastic, thanks Samā€¦fingers crossed haha!

I had a friend sign up via my referral link, however no notifications have appeared on the app

Itā€™s time to reveal the winner! :gift:

Massive congrats to Druvesh, who won shares in Disney, Nike, Shopify, Hotel Chocolat and Naked Wines.

https://www.instagram.com/p/CKObfp1ruD0/

21 Likes

Well done!

Hi Freetrade Team & @Freetrade_Team

Just referred someone & was wondering for the Mystery Stock can you sort a Brother out with Microsoft or Apple please

2 Likes

Whatā€™s the trigger for your share to be revealed? I referred two friends, one already has his share and has subsequently referred a friend and sheā€™s received her share and Iā€™m still waiting for the original referral. Bizzare

1 Like

They have to fund the account then fill in W8BEN form. FT said Wed-Fri this week so it could be tomorrow, mine came today about 3pm.

1 Like

Thanks

1 Like

Hi there :wave: does someone can help me to understandā€¦ first I downloaded the app to see how it is, then I was happy with and I click on the link of a friend to access the free share but when I did it : ā€œsorry it looks like you have an account alreadyā€ā€¦ Did I do wrong? Should I cancel first my account and then click on the link to have the free share? Many thanks

I donā€™t think thatā€™s possible any longer unfortunately. If youā€™ve already created an account without being referred then I donā€™t think you will be able to claim the free share.

1 Like

:sob: thank you for your quick and very clear answer (few days I try to understand :sweat_smile:)ā€¦ :woman_shrugging:t2:

1 Like

Thank you FT team for my free share.

3 Likes

I saw an update on my Freetrade account saying I had a free Netflix share yesterday, however I donā€™t see it anywhere and canā€™t see any details about it on my account.

Does it take a few days to appear in your account ? How can I find the details of this in the App ?

Thanks

Alex

Just spotted it, was in my General Investment account :slight_smile:

1 Like

Yeah, free shares are applied to your GA and cannot be transferred to the ISA - sadly.

1 Like

I am new to Freetrade i created my account yesterday following the promo link which meant to have Ā£200 free shares, but it cant even click the button to receive it ( attaching screenshots below.

Can someone help please as i tried chat, but its all auto replyā€™s without any help. Also I received message on my account what i can now share my own link with referrals, but I havenā€™t received it too.

1 Like

Welcome. Youā€™ll be very fortunate to get 200 quid tho. Most are a few quid. If you get anything over 10 thatā€™s good going.

They get released every Thursday but if you just signed up itā€™ll be probably next week.

1 Like

Thank you for reply, i just curious why it not allow me claim them. As looking on YouTube videos people can claim them straight away :woman_shrugging: I already put quite a bit Ā£Ā£Ā£ on my account, was expecting to have extra.