MEGATHREAD: What stocks should we add next week? 📲💥

Could we get a list of the new stocks put on here please

1 Like

:joy: I wonder what they have against the Octopus Renewables Trust and its TWENTY likes?!

Having said that, given TRIG doesn’t appear to be doing anything, maybe they’ve saved me from myself!

1 Like

samsung!

3 Likes

That makes sense. I wasn’t aware that all the Canadian stocks added were also listed in the US.

Hi @Viktor @Freetrade_Team
Can we have this ETF in the next batch, please? It has already 31 votes on the original request.

It has alternative with same content but priced in £ with ticker WDLS.

It includes small/mid cap companies such as Hello Fresh, Wetherspoon, Avast, CRISPR Therapeutics, etc.

4 Likes

This for, all weather portfolio types -

Invesco Bloomberg Commodity UCITS ETF (CMOD)

Can we please put this in next weeks batch @Viktor @Freetrade_Team

2 Likes

@Pazza @daba We’re reviewing all of them. Keep them coming! :+1:

1 Like

Battery technology of increasing importance. Can we have ETF: BATG please?

8 Likes

We’ll check it out. We’re reviewing commodities, small cap, country and region specific, as well as thematic ETFs. Keep the ETFs coming!

We’ll add as many top liked stocks as we can as well, so like away! :+1: :

4 Likes

Iteris, ticker ITI on Nasdaq
One stop Systems ticker OSS on Nasdaq

1 Like

Probably got lost in the thread but I would like Ericsson (ERIC), telecom network infra, which could be an alternative if Huawei gets banned.

5 Likes

Nice one Viktor. Really excited about this comment!

1 Like

I have been doing some research and very keen to invest in these 3 tickers. Would love to see them on FreeTrade some time soon!

$LCA - Landcadia Holdings II, Inc. merging with company $GNOG - Golden Nugget. Both would be great to see on Freetrade soon since the merger is happening this quarter at some point.

Secondly, $WKHS - Workhorse Group was trading at $3 last month and is trading above $20 per share. Let’s see if we can get this on Freetrade, wouldn’t you agree?

Thirdly, of course I believe you guys are already working on this one but $SHLL - Tortoise Acquisition Corp. looks like a good purchase to me.

4 Likes

Please add Hemogenyx Pharmaceuticals PLC
LON:HEMO

NIO please

Already in the app.

Please get some E-Sports stock in. Now is the time to get in.

Gfinity to start

4 Likes

HCL Technologies Ltd please! India based global IT services company.

NSE: HCLTECH

There are a few miners/explorers that I would like to request:

• Hummingbird Resources (LSE: HUM)
  • Auryn Resources (NYSE: AUG)
  • ECR Minerals (LSE: ECR)
  • Landore Resources (LSE: LND)

Most have been requested previously.

14 Likes