MEGATHREAD: What stocks should we add next week? 📲💥

I do agree about explorers, they are amongst the riskiest stocks, together with maybe some small pharmacology firms. High risk, high reward I would say, that’s where analysis and research has to come in to improve the odds.

I don’t agree about miners in general, large-ish miners and royalties tend to be quite safe.

2 Likes

Yeah, I meant junior miners in particular

2 Likes

Agree but the stock universe should be give some representation for all types of investors and investments. Hoping we get some more resource sector additions across the spectrum.

3 Likes

Gfinity is up from 1.95 to 2.65 since i suggested it 7 days ago.

Shift4 payments - FOUR
Sailpoint technology- SAIL
Vroom- VRM

1 Like

MUX McEwan mining please.

We’ve just finalised the Thursday batch, and it’s the best one yet.

Prepare for some nice surprises.

I’ll try and not give away anything in advance. :slight_smile:

24 Likes

Exciting - what makes it the best? Quantity? Quality? Variety?

5 Likes

Any ETF’s aside from $EQQQ that invest in the Nasqaq that (not sure is such ETF exists, but it would be great to have them on Freetrade if they do).

1 Like

Hoping that Legal & General Cyber Security UCITS ETF (ISPY) and/or
VanEck Vectors™ Video Gaming and eSports UCITS ETF (ESGB) has made the list this week! :pray:

5 Likes

I think he means that these three will be on there :point_down: :wink:

2 Likes

Come on, give us something, that’s part of the fun! Don’t leave us hanging.

Especially with my AUG Auryn resources suggestion up another 15% today!

All seriousness, the last few weeks have been really great. It is making a big difference for me when I compare against trading212 account or HL and see more improvements coming in FT.

For instance, if the stock universe continues to grow, I can definitely see a future time to close my HL account which I now only use for specific stocks not available currently and more exotic small caps/ junior resource companies

1 Like

Please add - XNTK NYSE Technology ETF

Good mix of US tech stocks etf

2 Likes

Same!!

3 Likes

Any CyberSec ETFs on FT already?

If not, more of them

2 Likes

A thread with all new share batches introduced would be helpful to have, for record keeping purposes and checking at a glance. As this will be the trend from now on, it would be useful to have a record of which shares were added when. I.e batch 1: stocks a,b,c / batch 2: stocks d,e,f etc etc

Also tanker stocks please :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Gfinity (GFIN) - eSports events.

Bidstack (BIDS) - Computer game advertising.

WEY Education (WEY) - Home school online.

Argo Blockchain (ARB) - Bitcoin mining (exposure to bitcoin as a hedge)

Polarean Imaging (POLX) - Drug and Device combination (positive Phase 3 results, awaiting new drug approval)

Premier African Minerals (PREM) - Mining, huuuuge punt… but if it comes good… crikey.

Powerhouse Energy (PHE) - Turning non-recyclable plastic into electricity, hopefully.

Ncondezi Energy (NCCL) - Joint venture with giants General Electric and China Machinery Engineering Corporation for a 300MWH power plant in Mozambique

That’ll do, for now…

3 Likes

Very keen for more investment trusts so that I can move my portfolio to Freetrade, also add:

Henderson International Income Trust (HINT)

Fundsmith Emerging Equities Trust (FEET)

Henderson Diversified Income trust (HDIV)

Henderson Far East Income Trust (HFEL)

JP Morgan Mid Cap IT (JMF)

4 Likes

Any new stocks added today?

They haven’t announced them yet, but it is expected that some will be added today, yes.

2 Likes