MEGATHREAD: What stocks should we add next week? 📲💥

Not possible due to the lack of KIIDs.

Definitely a need for all of the L&G ETFs.

3 Likes

Any chance we can have some more Investment Trusts, so I can move my ISA over. Thinking specifically Pacific Horizon PHI and Manchester & London MNL.

Thanks

Cameco CCJ. Big uranium player

First Majestic Silver. AG. Pure play silver miner with leveraged exposure to silver price

2 Likes

Landore Resource LND.

Here’s 30mins of why it would be a nice addition to FT:

7 Likes

Could we please add:
Ixico
BigDish

Thank you

Very interesting and informative video Dale, thank you for producing and sharing it :smiley:.

It would be very interesting to be able to invest in Landore on FT.

1 Like

Still plenty of risk associated with the company but also v interesting

1 Like

Desperately want EASYJET AND BAE SYSTEMS please ! :slight_smile:

5 Likes

AEX Gold Inc are listing on LSE AIM on the 29th July, is it possible to have it listed on Freetrade as it goes live?

Social Capital Hedosophia Holdings Corp. II

I havent been able to find this investment anywhere and it could really drive freetrade’s growth as i believe IG are the only ones who list this on their platform!

2 Likes

I just created a specific thread to request this (Social Capital Hedosophia Holdings II and III (IPOB/IPOC) - Share Chat). Please upvote! :wink:

2 Likes

What is the chance of this week’s batch going ahead with all the issues with the ETCs?

1 Like

Lundin Mining would be a hugely desirable addition. Tesla recent success is going to show the demand for their product specifically nickel.

But regardless, thanks for the hard work you’ve done on this so far.

2 Likes

KBWD would be amazing!

Are some coming today?

1 Like

I’d like to vote for $SPAQ please! Recently Fisker Cars merged with Spartan Energy and look posed for some cracking good cars.

Second this. Would be great to see LND on FT.

1 Like

Workiva (NYSE: WK) please. A good enterprise SAAS company.

Not sure anyone mentioned already, but at Video Game ETF?

e.g. Wedbush ETFMG Video Game Tech ETF (GAMR) ISIN: US26924G7060

2 Likes