MEGATHREAD: What stocks should we add next week? 📲💥

We may not need to come 1st January 2021. Whilst some regulations will not be changed any which only relate to British citizens access may do.

What stops Freetrade from being able to offer this accreditation?

But I have now downloaded Stake and wow it’s got all the features I wish this app had. And has a paywall that actually makes sense.

I moved over from HL so that I could buy fractional shares in my isa & gia. But now am left wanting more from this service that others seem to have.

Thanks for the stake recommendation!

1 Like

Technically nothing but it would have to be built into the app and monitored and managed by Freetrade. Added compliance risk and probably not deemed to be urgent considering the target market of Freetrade.

I have posted numerous times on the forum that the Stake pricing model, about half the price of Freetrade, makes sense. I will pay it when it actually kicks in but for now they are offering a generous trial period (again something Freetrade should do).

I use Stake for my US share holdings but always put FX in outside of Stake’s channel to avoid the costs and allowing for hedging.

The problem with Stake is that there is no ISA option but I believe this is offset by the flexibility of trading with FX fees.

Thank you!

How are you putting in FX in outside of Stakes channel?

@Viktor BATG was already mentioned but it would be good to have a number of other L&G options available. For example:

BATG
GLGG
AIAG
ISPY
LGEG
LGGG
LGJG
AUCP
LGUK
LGUG
LGAG

• EPI WisdomTree India Earnings Fund

• EWT iShares MSCI Taiwan ETF

• CBON VanEck Vectors ChinaAMC China Bond ETF

-IShares MSCI KLD 400 Social Index

-Renaissance IPO Index etf

• Brookfield Asset Management Inc (BAM)

• PLMR Palomar Holdings

-TREX Trex Company, Inc

Stake does not allow you to have an ISA on it, does it?

BRNT or some other Brent Crude ETC

Why do you say they are useful for holding outside an ISA? Worth noting that the reinvested dividends are taxable (you are still deemed to have received them by HMRC).

@Viktor Inmode Ltd please
Nasdaq: INMD

The Digital Infrastructure and Connectivity UCITS ETF (LON:DIGI)

BYD auto please… is ramping rapidly…

1 Like

Eee empire metals
Pxc Phoenix copper

I want to take positions in these once eurasia mining is sold.

2 Likes

I’d love to see the following. I realise it’s a fair few!

Morses Club (AIM - LON: MCL)
TheWorks.co.uk (LON: WRKS)
Pacific Green Technologies Inc (OTCPK:PGTK)
Weidai Ltd (NYSE: WEI)
Fonix Mobile (LON: FNX)
9F Inc (NasdaqGM:JFU)
Air Partner PLC (LON: AIR)
X Financial (NYSE:XYF)

Please and thank you :slightly_smiling_face:

Celsium Holdings - CLEH

1 Like

Can we please add
Kromek Group LON:KMK
Ixico LON:IXI

Thanks

Can you please add Lightspeed tickr LSPD

I’d love to hold Norwegian Air Shuttle. They’re listed in Oslo, but are available via OTC Markets under OTCMKTS: NWARF. If it’s possible, please add them so I can hold them with Freetrade. It would definitely beat opening up an account and paying fees elsewhere.

Thanks!

Invesco cheaper than QQQ Nasdad 100 ETF : QQQJ

and the killer Invesco Next Gen Nasdaq 100 to 200 ETF: QQQM

5 Likes