MEGATHREAD: What stocks should we add next week? πŸ“²πŸ’₯

Clearstar Inc

LON: CLSU

Any Hydrogen based ETFS on free trade?

Artemis High Income Fund

26 votes on original thread, also raised here with further 3

8 Likes

WisdomTree Global Quality Dividend Growth UCITS ETF (GGRG)
Nichols plc (NICL)
Mulberry (MUL)
Lowland Investment Company (LWI)
Standard Life UK Smaller Companies (SLS)

3 Likes

POW +1 from me

A junior Australian metals explorer company that isn’t on the ASX :+1:

It has a mix of gold, nickel and palladium exploration licences across Australian, Tanzania & Botswana.

I know its a small cap stock which FT doesn’t favour, but it would be good to get exposure to more Aussie gold and Elon Musk has put Nickel in the limelight lately.

4 Likes

Draftkings (DKNG), to tap into growing US sports gambling sector.

This is already available :smiley:

1 Like

iShares Oil & Gas Exploration & Production UCITS ETF (SPOG)

2 Likes

iShares Global Infrastructure UCITS ETF (INFR)

3 Likes

iShares S&P 500 Industrials Sector UCITS ETF (IISU)

2 Likes

LON: BWNG Brown N Group

Been buying and selling these a lot during covid. Unfortunately on my other broker.

Company is a multichannel retailer. It operates through the Home Shopping segment. Its power brands include JD Williams, Simply Be and Jacamo. JD Williams is a department store concept offering style for 50-plus customers and their families. Simply Be is a women’s clothing retailer, which offers a fashion collection regardless of the size. Jacamo offers in-house ranges, such as Label J and Black Label, alongside international brands. Its brands also include Ambrose Wilson, Julipa, Premier Man, House of Bath, Marisota, Fashion World, High and Mighty, and Figleaves. It offers financial services that focus on credit customer base and cash customers. It offers womenswear from sizes ranging from 10 to 32 and menswear from sizes ranging from small to 5XL

1 Like

Please can I ask for Fairfax Financial FFH.TO again. Need to move from another intermediary soon and I hope to move it to FT

1 Like

Kronos,tomi environmental solutions,dmyt

Velocys (LON: VLS)

Avacta (LON: AVCT)

1 Like

IQ-AI
Thank you.

$MARA

Any chance of adding BOTB? They’ve been around since the 90s in airports and online, running a Spot the Ball competition to win a car. Great fun little website which has grown considerably and the stock has rocketed in recent months

1 Like

dotDigital Group PLC - DOTD
Arcontech Group PLC - ARC
Spectra Systems Corp - SPSY
Creightons PLC - CRL
Water Intelligence PLC - WATR

Vivint solar CSLR

Prologis PLD

Sensata technology ST

Sierra Wireless SWIR

Tenable holdings TENB