My 2021 Holdings

That and renewable energy certainly seem sensible areas to dip into. Do you recommend any reputable sites with reliable commentary on these to follow?

Iā€™ve moved away from direct renewable energy investment but should get back in at some point. But personally I really like Power Metals and its worth taking a look at their website and listening to any Paul Johnson interview, he is a great example of what CEOā€™s should be about with a hugely impressive attitude to the shareholders. But It is worth noting that they are at an exploration stage with all their projects so there is significant risk involved.

Power Metal Resources plc

2 Likes

There is also big growth in Esports and online gaming, its too good not to be involved I think. Thats an area worth reseaching

1 Like

Cheers mate, will do :nerd_face:

Anything in the way of Robotics and or AI that people are eyeing up?

Robo Global worth a look. Nothing spectacular but steady growth since purchased :sunglasses::+1:

PLUS only :weary:

RBTX is free

Iā€™m keeping an eye on UI Pathā€™s IPO this yearšŸ‘€

In no order my holdings going into 2021

1. Power House Energy
  2. Reabold
  3. UK Oil and Gas
  4. Seeing Machies
  5. None standard Finance
  6. Amigo Holdings
  7. Hemogenyx pharmacy
  8. Hurricane energy
  9. Gfinity
  10. Circassia
  11. Sound Energy

Iā€™ve only been investing since July, I belive a couple of mistakes made due to falling for ā€œRampersā€ and not doing proper research but heading into 2021 28% in the positive.

3 Likes

Iā€™d be careful with Amigo holdingsā€¦ been trending down for a while. Although ive noticed this is now in FT Plus. Shocked that this is behind a pay wall.

1 Like

Renewables and reopening stocks + a few more boring stocks. Just imagine where renewables will be in 10,20,30 years time!

1 Like

Freetrade is my ā€œriskyā€ portfolio and it mostly consists of the following:

TSLA, NIO, WKHS, BFT, TTCF, CIIC, BYND, PLTR, LLNW

I wouldnā€™t call it 2021 holdings, more like ā€œend of 2020 holdingsā€ :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Iā€™m not currently in all these yet, however plan to hold for the long term. In no particular order:

Ocado, Aveva Group, ITM Power, Ceres Power, Lemonade, Docusign, KeyWords Studio, Gama Communications, Nextera Energy Partners, Brookfiled Energy, Global Clean Energy ETF, AppHarvest (NOVS), Greatland Gold

Potentially adding:
TTCF, CTVA, KR, TPIC, AFC, AY, PLUG, JMAT

2 Likes

Looks like a bumpy ride for 2021, certainly potential for big returns. I really like WKHS, its TESLA and BYND Iā€™d be uncomfortable with. I cant help picturing Tesla being chased by a pack of hungry hounds as competition seems to be coming in from all angles, but then again there seems to be no stopping it. And BYND, the product is mediocre IMO it doesnā€™t stand out in terms of taste to similar products.
Some strong teams involved in your picks and their are all running with current trends, I wouldnā€™t bet against a good return for 2021

1 Like

Obviously a fan of the energy sector, which do you feel is your strongest pick in that area?

1 Like

My strategy is predominately towards positive actions towards the environment and tech.
Globally there are loads of targets that need to be met, so the upside in renewable energy stocks has great opportunity. Green hydrogen looks to be increasing in demand also. But you could get stocks that contribute towards the energy sector in ways of providing equipment, transport, construction etc.

Theres a fair few to chose from but I personally like NEP but, it depends on your strategy.

1 Like

My 2021 ISA

$PLTR
$DIS
$PEP
$KO
$T
$O

Ā£NASDAQ100

Always interesting to see other portfolios. Noticing people are happy with some riskier investments. I have some risk built in myself although some of them seem to have been switched to PLUS unfortunately. For 2021 I am planning on bolstering what I have already GSK, BMY, KOF, NET, C, MU on the dips.

In order of Value:

1. Greatland
  2. Tesla
  3. Glaxo
  4. Cloudflare
  5. Citigroup
  6. Bristol-Myers
  7. Boeing
  8. Micron Technology
  9. Burford Capital
  10. Coca-Cola FEMSA
  11. Tiziana
  12. Seeing Machines
  13. Gfinity
  14. Petropavlovsk
  15. Aurora

Have a small holding in crypto to MIOTA.
2020 has been a good year for my portfolio and hopefully 2021 will continue the trend.

3 Likes

I reduced my TSLA holding from 40% to around 20% but not ready to eliminate it entirely as the future of home energy offering, robo taxis, insurance and other stuff is unclear. I believe in there being another 100% upside over next 5 years and it may come sooner than later.

As to BYND, while the outlook has worsened recently itā€™s still a leader in a developing sector with 7b market cap and a range of partnerships and catalysts.

I am the least comfortable with LLNW since it has no positive momentum or volume, this one is more of a bet on reverse of trend.

I am certainly not entirely happy with holdings as a whole. There are a ton of stocks that i simply couldnā€™t get on with good CB because its not available on FT.

3 Likes