My 2021 Holdings

Iā€™m waiting to see what happens to EUA over the coming weeks/months then Iā€™ll be restructuring a bit, but my 2021 starting is mainly made up of the below, in no particular order
EUA
GGP
CIIC
GUN
AMD
BMN
DIS
AML
SDRY
LLOY
And Boeing

2 Likes

In 2021 Iā€™m working towards increasing exposure to EM (Asia), Small Cap (HC+Biotech), Banks (US) and looking for good entry points for Renewables (Wind/Solar) as well as Semiconductors

Is there an ARKG alternative on FT?
I kind of want to get exposure to genomics but donā€™t want to dump money into crispr alone.

1 Like

iShares Healthcare Innovation holds most of the ARKG top holdings but you get more diversification and less ā€œconvictionā€ than ARKG

in the Active space you can look at BIOG

2 Likes

Diversification is for wimps.

Amazon
Alphabet
ASML
Roku

3 Likes

You mention having TSMC in a SIPP. I thought the same rules applied to SIPPs as well?

SIPPs have different rules from
ISAs (there not subject to US withholding tax for example)

1 Like

I havenā€™t traded in 4 years, but am back! I went for:
Ā£UFO
Ā£LLOY (Back in 2016 I bought these around 55p, sold in May 2017 and had a lovely holiday, so fingers crossed for my 2022 holidayā€¦)
Ā£SMT
$PTON
$SAM (mostly due to the Twisted Tea viral, bit of a fun one)
$BIGC (I think this is due a recovery).
Ā£GAW (These have gone mad recently and we probably as a family have helped thatā€¦ ha!)

All very amateur, but you never know. Good luck, everyone.

4 Likes

TTCF, BYND, JPM, Gold, BTC.

Whatā€™s the best value gold mining stock on FT these days?

Iā€™m going for less diversification this year

2 Likes

Same - due to both not having time to keep up with lots of companies and the fact I want to focus on what I believe in most (didnā€™t fully commit to this last year).
Portfolio this year will focus on mining stocks:

• GGP will remain my main holding and accounts for 85% atm. Expecting further upside as market revalues GGP as a miner rather than just explorer and of course hoping that Scallywag brings good news and a further boost
  • NIO: will trim holding down soon but think this has lot of room to run
  • UFO: incredible iron ore and silver opportunities and after a spike in Q4 last year, momentum looks to be building again
  • ECR: gold explorer in Victoria, Aus. Two very promising sites, one theyā€™re to drill themselves while the other is expected to be JVed with a major
  • POW: like their CEO and the variety of projects theyā€™re involved in (lots of sites in Victoria Aus too)
  • May consider topping up my small holdings of KEFI, HZM and OMI but more research needed
  • Slowly reducing my holdings in NET, PLTR and CIIC but at this point is a free ride so not too fussed
3 Likes

Net is interesting as Iā€™m doubling down I think - can see if being a huge company in 3-5 years.

No silver miners? Edit sorry saw UFO

1 Like

Hereā€™s my holdings going into 2021

Company Holdings 35%
Palantir Technologies Inc PLTR
Seeing Machines Limited SEE
Walt Disney Co DIS
Greggs plc GRG
Draper Esprit PLC GROW
Spotify Technology SA SPOT
Pershing Square Tontine Holdings Ltd PSTH
Anheuser Busch Inbev NV BUD
Apple Inc AAPL
ETF Holdings 65%
S&P 500 VUSA
FTSE EM VFEM
FTSE Dev Europe ex UK VERX
FTSE 250 VMID
Global Clean Energy INRG
FTSE 100 VUKE
Cloud Computing ETF lFSKY
FTSE Japan VJPN
APAC Ex-Japan VAPX
MSCI World Small Cap WLDS
6 Likes

4D Pharma
Angle plc
Tiziana
Hemogenyx
Avacta

1 Like

I agree with NET - think theyā€™ll do well over the next few years but in less certain of US tech as a whole so looking to reduce my exposure.
I also think thereā€™s just much more potential in precious metals right now especially with the green revolution and a Biden presidency imminent.

1 Like

My current and continued holdings;

Stocks

• TSLA
  • AAPL
  • MSFT
  • ABNB
  • DIS
  • GOOG
  • AMZN
  • FB
  • SHOP
  • ADBE
  • UBER
  • TWTR
  • NFLX
  • ETSY

ETF

• S&P 500
  • FTSE 100

Iā€™m looking to diversify further, as youā€™ll see currently very car, tech and entertainment heavy. But I struggle to have the time to invest in researching nor do I seem to find brands / companies that I truly believe in, or have the knowledge with who to trust.

To diversify Iā€™m looking at spreading into a few more ETFs;

• FTSE 250
  • FTSE EM
  • FTSE ALL WORLD
  • FTSE DEV WORLD

Also, some clean energy but again - find it hard to know who is doing it right.

2 Likes

Most of your stocks would be covered with Nasdaq etf

1 Like

Global Clean Energy is pretty decent for exposure

1 Like

Which 2?