Nokia Oyj 📱🇫🇮 (ADR) - NOK

Finland based technology firm, they provide mobile networks and cloud services along with retail products such as phones.

Nice bit of 5g stuff in the pipeline :clap:

5 Likes

I would have said that Nokia was undervalued somewhat about 24h ago but then wbs troops took over… and I’m lost for words…

Let’s see what happens in the market tomorrow. New management are putting Nokia through some structural changes. Q4 results coming up soon.

3 Likes

I do wonder if it’s too late now, having pulled out of GME yesterday with a 4 bagger j was wondering where to stick some spare cash. I can imagine people from wsb jumping into this, BB and AMC now from the sentiment there over the last couple of weeks.

1 Like

Come on wbs do your thing :joy:

1 Like

I noticed that the short volume of NOK is very similar to GME whereas AMC’s short volume is really small

1 Like

I am tempted to throw some of my profits into it and see what happens, at least as a business NOK makes more sense than a cinema chain…

2 Likes

This guy on YouTube has been pushing NOK since before the recent price rise. I think he delivers a good argument for long term growth based on his research of the company’s fundamentals.

Most recent update.

His outlook on them 3 weeks ago.

2 Likes

Personally I’ll let the WSB stuff finish before buying in.

But this is an interesting article about the opportunity Nokia have in providing 5G infrastructure with Huawei tech being banned in 2021. Most countries like to have at least two mobile network providers.

https://www.bloomberg.com/opinion/articles/2020-12-29/in-huawei-5g-battle-finland-s-champion-nokia-is-letting-the-side-down

2 Likes

Tempting indeed!

1 Like

I’ve tried to buy today and it 'may or may not have gone through lol. At current price as a long term hold I’m not bothered. A top slice and fee shares would be nicer :slight_smile: :grinning:

1 Like

My NOK orders are all currently being rejected.

1 Like

I think someone’s spat there dummy out lol. It was alright when they bankrupt the world. Shoes on the other foot now!

4 Likes

I managed to get a small order in eventually, currently down, wait and see if it does a GME in which case it’ll be worth the effort!

1 Like

@pracrorrim was that said in relation to my comment? Please explain if so.

Looks like the brokers are being pressured ny the big players atm is the general consensus.

2 Likes

Managed to get a some @4.71 :crossed_fingers:

2 Likes

Aha ok gotcha. Yes I’ve managed to get a few through too. I see this as a massive opportunity over the next few years

3 Likes

NOK off to a good start today! :rocket:

1 Like

As with yesterday platform very slow but managed to get in at 3.36 hoping for some reflected glory from Gme👍 Tidy gain on amc too bit on another platform due to problems here