Non-Standard Finance - NSF - Stock Discussion

Is this looking like a good medium-long term hold?

Guess that depends when you buy.
I got in march last year so its ben a good mid hold for me. I see little reason to sell with my green % but then my avg is pretty tasty

Got quite a big % in this. I’ll be holding for the foreseeable future.

It’ll get better more so pass April.

That’s what I reckon, and is only my opinion. DYOR as my reckoning is judged by vaccine rollout.

1 Like

What’s the feeling on this one at the moment?

I’ve been holding since November, based on the pre-Covid price. I’m up, but this and Amigo are my most speculative “investments” and are pretty much gambling as far as I’m concerned. They could rebound to 30+ pence, but it’s not as simple as the price before the pandemic. I think I’ll be holding until the economy rebounds and a lot of lower paid workers have burned through their lockdown savings/are desperate to borrow. Plenty could happen before then.

2 Likes

One might hope this sudden jump is a positive sign of FCA decisions etc.

3 Likes

Unexpected downturn here! - opportunity to buy :smiley:

1 Like

I imagine this is why it is down today. This seems a very risky bet to me which is losing money and may well go to zero.

Wow these are dying :joy:

Interesting about the pe ratio on this

Why are updates on prices so slow, just checked my investment at 14:45, it was last updated at 10:00

That was the last trade time…

1 Like

Another day another 3 hours delay in updated why?

I think @pawn gave you the answer before and I would take that answer as a clue for what is happening. This is not a frequently traded share. Here is a screenshot, from the London Stock Exchange, of the last five recorded transactions:

Screenshot 2022-07-22 at 15.48.20

Look at how infrequently the share is bought/sold and how low the trade values are.
Because it is infrequently traded the price will not update that often.

If you want to see this type of information go to the exchange listing

2 Likes

Thanks for the info

1 Like

Be careful with this stock @Okumamac it has a tiny market cap, wide spread and sporadic volume. This isn’t a stock for people who aren’t well versed in the ways of the market.

2 Likes

Thanks

1 Like

3 posts were merged into an existing topic: VPC Specialty Lending Investments plc VSL

To keep the discussion here tidy please can you use the VPC discussion thread to discuss VPC? In this instance simply suggesting an alternative and pointing to the right thread would have been sufficient. You could have continued your convo there. If you do this more people would benefit from your valuable suggestions and information because the first port of call for people seeking information would be the correct thread. For all we know the person who asked the question before has no interest in anything other than original share selection.

Please can the moderators move the last three comments to the right thread VPC Specialty Lending Investments plc VSL.

1 Like

Yes move them