Pan African Resources - PAF - Share chat

Latest update from the CEO of Pan African Resources.

Profit after tax up by 86% and debt reduced by almost 50%. Not a bad performance considering this was done during a global pandemic.

Matt

1 Like

I am waiting for the right price, maybe when dollars goes lower.

1 Like

are these a good buy?:sweat_smile:

I went in below 16 and get out over 18 within a month. Will get back on the next dip.

Doing well so far showed very good numbers last quarter, anyone looking for an exit or holding still to go higher?

I’ll take some profits soon but keep the rest in play I think

With the targeted higher production numbers, the new solar plant lowering their (energy) operating costs and the potential of them becoming debt free by the end of this year, this should see a step up in free cash flow. Even if we ignore the positive sentiment around the gold price, the step up in profits could see the dividend increase and should see the share price continue to rise.

I could easily see myself keeping my position within PAF for at least the next 12 months, if not significantly longer.

DYOR, etc.
Matt

For those interested, a recent PAF broker note.

Matt

2 Likes

GREEN GREEN GREEN

GREEN IS THE COLOUR
MONEY IS THE GAME

Is there any news that you have seen on PAF recently was just wondering

Got mine today 4.30 ish

Anyone know the reason why this share can’t be bought? Buy button greyed out.

Looks like it’s a dual listed share in Johannesburg.

Presumably from what Adam (on the thread linked below) got back from Support, this appears to fall in the same category as HZM - Horizonte Minerals ⛏ HZM - Stock Discussion - #17 by woodyblade

Looks like a wee snafu/been missed and we should have been charged stamp duty on these shares for a while.

2 Likes

Ooer, you’re right. I have had a growing position since last September and was planning to add more at the end of the month so checked - and the buy button isn’t functioning :thinking:

1 Like

Yes I would have bought more as well, that’s unfortunate.

Have emailed but had anyone heard anything more on this? Talking days or weeks to resolve?

Does anybody know why we can’t buy PAF

look a few posts above :+1:

2 Likes

If you look at the HZM chat it’s the same issue