Pineapple Power - PNPL - Share Chat

They are having discussions with suitable candidates supposedly. That’s all we know at this point.

It’s probably worth reminding people that as soon as a deal is announced trading is suspended until it completes.

1 Like
3 Likes

Great find @Fruzers

If the deal completes PNPL will be no more with the new company being called Cool Capital and listed on the AIM.

BVP are an investment fund based in and focused on green business in Ireland.

YOU CANNOT NOW BUY OR SELL £PNPL UNTIL THE DEAL COMPLETES / DOESN’T

3 Likes

Exciting!

2 Likes

Feeling glad I hung on now

3 Likes

I only wish I had nad brought more… does anyone know if they will go up?

Trading has been suspended until the deal is completed or cancelled so there will be no movement for quite sometime I’d imagine.

Will the price move? Yes and probably by quite a bit as shareholder digest the information on the new deal and make their own estimates on the valuation. There was clearly a leak on Monday night because of the spike to my guess is that it has been received well.

1 Like

Based on the performance of popular US Spacs recently possibly not…

2 Likes

What was this leak in Monday?

Some people knew something before they suspended trading, just look at the volume.

If only we knew about it ay

Can someone explain to me what happens to my shares in a reverse takeover such as this? I’ve been trying to read up on it but I’m confused. I see from above that it’s likely a good thing considering the interest on Monday, but I’d be keen to know what actually could happen, appreciating of course there is no certainty.

4 Likes

Hi @Dan7303 welcome to the forum.

PNPL was basically a listed company with no business, just a bank account and a board of directors etc. Now that they have found their ‘target’ they will be sorting all the legal paperwork and finalising the share splits.

Once they’re done you’ll own part of Cool Capital as this is the new name they’ve chosen and in reality it’ll be the assets of the Irish green energy investment company BVP.

There is no real timeline for this to happen and unlike the very popular american SPAC’s trading is halted while the above happens.

3 Likes

That was the What I was struggling with. I could see why they were doing what they were doing, however it was what would happen to my shares that confused me, and in essence, would I still have any.

Thanks for clearing that up. Much appreciated.

2 Likes

Yes, your shares still exist. How many is a different question. PNPL have circa £1.3m to complete this transaction but they’ll also have a ‘PIPE’ which is a line of funding from other external investors.

Add up PNPL, the PIPE & the BVP shareholders (who are taking shares in the new company and not cash) then divide by the negotiated amount and you’ll find you how many new cool capital shares you’ll get.

As a minority holder you’ll likely just have to take what they decide.

1 Like

Would love to know what current price was sold in error in mid April pressed wrong button literally :man_facepalming: I was at a loss because bought high at first! And it winded away!

Hope it all goes well for you chaps think last price I had on mine was 0.0722p sound about right? Or missing a 0? But it was still a good 20% down if not more

But please keep the post going if here stiff or get an offer like to know if was a major boo boo on my part :man_facepalming:

Many thanks :+1:t2:

It closed at 8.60p

1 Like

So in theory the number of shares in the new company, and as such the value could bare little to no reflection on the current value? So possible to be valued much less?

This is very likely given the extra funding required and the fact we don’t know, right now, what the value of BVP is.