Pineapple Power - PNPL - Share Chat

These SPAC companies like Pineapple Power are set up for this specific scenario though, and a reverse takeover of this type.

It’s my first time investing in such a company but I notice it can take as little as 30 days, so I’m hoping it wont take much longer than that.

2 Likes

Anyone any updates on this? Thanks

3 Likes

From what I have read, it is likely to be on the AIM by end of this year. That is vague but that’s the timeframe floating around…

3 Likes

Have you any more details or links? I’m not finding much to be honest.

2 Likes

Thanks for that :+1: I think I had already read that when it came out but as @Fruzers said above it was very vague :joy: so it went over my head a bit.

1 Like

Does anybody know what the SP WAS COMFIRMED at or merge price as still like to know if dropped the booboo :man_facepalming:

1 Like

£8.60 but you’ll need to wait and see what the financials look like after the merger to see how you did back this particular horse.

1 Like

8.6p?

2 Likes

:joy: :joy: I’m rich if I can sell mine :stuck_out_tongue:

2 Likes

Oh … bloody GBP & GBX!

3 Likes

How are you guys finding out so much info ? I cant see anything anywhere saying £8.60 I check threads and news articles everyday

1 Like

We were joking as it was a typo as the price was 8.6 pence not pound or GBP. :+1:

2 Likes

If it were £8.60 (it isn’t I just can’t tell the difference between £’s & p’s) you’d all be in line for a 100x return. Now that’s a deal!

4 Likes

And I would be gutted but sold for 7.ish p by mistake so not too bad :man_facepalming::rofl:

Well I don’t know how far this conversation has gone but Pineapple Power Corp have been busy and successful wrapping up a deal
Currently going through due process and I look forward to seeing how well it does coming out of the other side
I’m quite happy to leave my investment sitting there, being invested, because that is sort of the point of it all :thinking: :roll_eyes: :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:
I doubt it will make my fortune but I never expected it to, I haven’t put in enough to be able to expect it to :joy::joy::joy:

ps… I have been eating lots of pineapple this summer, fresh, frozen, canned and even juiced
Because it’s such a versatile fruit
Nothing to do with Pineapple Power of course but why so many of us took an interest in a business founded on that name
Let’s hope they live up to it :cowboy_hat_face: yeehaw

2 Likes

May be a while yet by the looks of things :cry:

Interim results announced today note that a binding agreement has still yet to be reached.

How come MarketWatch etc are showing this as £8.60 !

likely a mistake as the price at close was 8.6p

1 Like