Pineapple Power - PNPL - Share Chat

I invested a few hundred from £0.5-£0.9

In it for the long haul, who knows… maybe a few years down the line it’ll be at £1-3 :grin:

4 Likes

What does this mean for people who have shares in pineapple power though? #newbie

1 Like

If I read correctly the majority of shares are currently held back? So through the process you explained pumping the share price to make PNPl more valuable slows for a larger takeover?

1 Like

The number of shares in pineapple before the reverse take over is fixed. Shareholders in pineapple will end up with shares in the new merged company. Lets say Pineapple is worth 1M and the target company 9M. Then you might say its fair for 10% of the shares of the new company to go to the pineapple shareholders and 90% of the shares of the new company to go to the target company shareholders. The pineapple directors could argue for more say 20% because they are providing a service by enabling the target company to go public.

6 Likes

any news? i wanted to buy when it ipoed but the order couldn’t be filled… so forgot about, playing with other sapcs. I guess US guys don’t even know about this spac and how it has performed on no rumours no news, literally on nothing as far as I am concerned… :smiley:

1 Like

The head of the agency is claiming it should be worth between 25p and 30p once a deal is announced: https://twitter.com/davidburton1971/status/1351573373378297861?s=21.

Unjustifiable. The mind boggles. I don’t know whether to laugh or cry.

3 Likes

This in my eyes amounts to market abuse…

Because it’s the director of a company associated with pnpl telling the world “how much they think the shares are worth”… based on what? Btw the handbook on this stuff states clearly that it’s abusive whether intended as such or not.

When people involved with a company begin to make the hair in the back of your neck rise a little bit you should probably take notice…

I would highlight this to the fca at market.abuse@fca.org.uk

6 Likes

Sold at peak, can’t wait to re-buy at the upcoming crash. Insanely volatile stock with no deal rumours.

1 Like

Well I’m glad I sold this at 5p yesterday morning!! :man_facepalming:

6 Likes

We’ve all been there…i sold my tesla shares @450

PRE SPLIT!

To be fair…it was an all time high at the time :frowning:

4 Likes

Do we have a spy in our camp? He’s now deleted the tweet.

1 Like

This makes for some alarming reading: https://www.guerillainvesting.co.uk/2019/02/27/nostra-terra-oil-gas-fraud-with-a-capital-f-gone-for-a-burton.

:flushed:

5 Likes

That article doesn’t pull any punches. The two men listed don’t appear as directors of PNPL - what is their connection?

2 Likes

Burton is the CEO of the marketing company used by PNPL. His activity on his Twitter feed has all the hallmarks of someone trying to pump up the stock price. See my previous comments.

Here’s another example: https://twitter.com/davidburton1971/status/1351611299726286849?s=21.

3 Likes

Thanks for highlight this guy @Ardrich87

I only held a very small amount because I’m fascinated by these SPAC’s.

I sold this morning for 12.52p up 141% and happier out than in.

This market is rife for snake oil sales men and con men.

1 Like

I bought shares in pnpl at 5p… sold at 12.52p… finally went through… but only got shares at 9p? :thinking:

1 Like

The share price went down to nearly 9p this morning

1 Like

You’ll have hopefully seen that it tells you the price is estimate, and when the price was last update (was probably 15 mins before you sold, or even yesterday)

Always cross reference with somewhere that offers live prices if you’re trying to trade a very volatile stock, then you won’t get any surprises like this.

1 Like

It’s going to go up to atleast 15 pence after this drop

1 Like

Why?

1 Like