Pineapple Power - PNPL - Share Chat

Wishful thinking :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Well spotted Rich! Will not be investing on the next dip.

2 Likes

Does there seem to be any prospects for investing in this company long term? I can barely find any information on them.

1 Like

Seems to be a complete gamble to me, Long term prospects depend purely on whether they can do a merger deal, and there is zero info about whether this is likely to happen or if they are even trying.

I think there are better prospects with the US Spacs, at least most of them have a bit more info about their intentions.

I did buy Ā£50 of PNPL and sold it for Ā£114. But now Iā€™m not gonna touch it again.

9 Likes

What spacs would be good to invest in

1 Like

If you have to ask, maybe investing in stocks isnā€™t for you.

5 Likes

I canā€™t advise on SPACS, they are all a gamble to a certain extent. You need to read up on them and see what their intentions are, who is running it, how big they are and whether they have a potential merger lined up etc.

I just think this info is easier to find for some of the US listed ones.

3 Likes

Why are people investing in companies they donā€™t know yet alone not even understanding the type of company it isā€¦If you donā€™t know what a SPAC is why are you investing?

5 Likes

Just FOMO, like most things these days.

3 Likes

Isnā€™t there a ā€œbe kindā€ policy within the forum? As far as I can tell this is a retail investor platform and I donā€™t think that serious investors (+ 1 mill investments) are doing it through this platform, That said, I think sending people to the bookies is a bit of an excess.

5 Likes

I get it too. But as this thread highlights, there is no information whatsoever about this SPAC and yet there is a bunch of people investing in it, either knowledgable or not, including Kitchlad. What is it that he knows that the rest of us doesnā€™t?

3 Likes

The best thing about all of this is that Pineapple Power Corporation isnā€™t talked about ONCE on Wall Street Bets over on Redditā€¦ even those lunatics arenā€™t chatting about this!

4 Likes

Way too many people are investing into this stock without a) Doing any DD on the SPAC or its intentions or even worseā€¦ B) Without even knowing what a SPAC is. I highly dislike this type of investing and truly believe it should be discouraged on a platform which is used by many beginner investors. It promotes unwarranted risk-taking and may end in tears.

4 Likes

true story!

3 Likes

Completely agree. Keep adding these type of comments and less of those about bookies :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Yeh I edited my comment, was just getting a bit annoyed lol.

2 Likes

Why Iā€™m not allowed to sell this stock!!!

2 Likes

Why? Itā€™s not like theyā€™re using your money to buy the stock with :grin:

1 Like

Keep this shitty comments to yourself :ok_hand:t2:

1 Like

Itā€™s the order being rejected? If so, there are some comments about why above.

1 Like