Portfolio - Graph options

Hello,

First of all I really like freetrade and the app, think you guys have done a great job. For me there’s one key feature that would take me from really liking to loving the app!

I find the graph on the portfolio tab hard to use and no very intuitive and with some small tweaks would be easier to use.

Feature one:
I like how seeing how much money I’m up and down over different periods of time, but i would really like to see the % value added in there as well.

Feature two:
It would also be useful to in a dotted line to represent how much if cost to buy those stocks, this would allow me to see how much i’m up or down from a value and % figure when the market decides to take some dips.

More than happy for this to be a setting to toggle or if you want to add it into the graph itself.

Cheers,

This (for feature one at least).

Every time I add money to my portfolio the graph has a big bump that makes it hard to see my actual profits losses. It would be great to have another graph with

1. Absolute gains/losses (solid line): graph over how much you gained/lost instead of how much you have
  2. Percentage gains/losses (dotted/dashed line): same as above, but the percentage