Post Your SIPP Portfolio (And Critique Others)

Simple premise for this thread. Submit your portfolio (whether by sector and/or stock) by percentage, and others can submit (polite!) questions and critiques.

I have decided to limit this to SIPPs as this usually (by its nature) has a long-term philosophy, which I think is more interesting. Mine is an approx 30 year time horizon.

My strategy is to focus on themes which I believe are (or are likely to be), if not dominant, then at least vastly more significant in the economy in my retirement.

As a consequence I have largely selected well diversified ETFs while trying to incorporate a modicum of sectoral and geographical hedging.

My thesis is that AI and robotics will provide the majority of transformational growth over the next 2 decades, while the big regional players will come from the East: primarily India and China.

I also believe blockchain, genomics and lab based food tech will be a huge player in the West, and the global drive for so-called ‘green’ energy by globalist bodies will see an exponential demand for rare-earth metals, and, ultimately, nuclear, as the reality of these demands is felt by populations.

You can see my portfolio in full, below, as well as my intended plan of investment by percentage of investment. I asked Chat GPT to provide a brief outline of the stocks and it is, if not perfect, enough to get a general idea. Would love to hear any comments or questions fellow Freetraders might have! :

5%- (ANIC) Agronomics
5%- (DAGB) VanEck Crypto and Blockchain Innovators UCITS
10%- (PRX) Prosus
10%- (BIOG) The Biotech Growth Trust
10%- (ROBG) Robo Global from Legal and General
5%- (ENSG) Ensign Group
5%- (AMT) American Tower REIT
5%- (REGB) Vaneck Rare Earth & Metals
5%- (URNU) Global X Uranium UCITS ETF
20%- (AIE) Ashoka Indian Equities
10%- (BRK.B) Berkshire Hathaway
10%- (AIAG) Artificial Intelligence from Legal and general.

1. Agronomics (ANIC): Agronomics is a UK-based investment company that focuses on sustainable food and agriculture technology. The company invests in a range of innovative agricultural technologies, such as plant-based and cell-based meat substitutes.

2. VanEck Crypto and Blockchain Innovators UCITS (DAGB): This ETF provides exposure to companies that are developing blockchain technology and other related innovations. Holdings include companies such as Square, Coinbase, and MicroStrategy.

3. Prosus (PRX): Prosus is a global consumer internet company that operates in more than 100 countries. It has a significant stake in Tencent, a Chinese multinational conglomerate. Other holdings include Delivery Hero and Mail.ru.

4. The Biotech Growth Trust (BIOG): The Biotech Growth Trust is a UK-based investment trust that focuses on biotech companies. The trust invests in a diversified portfolio of companies involved in developing new therapies and treatments, including gene therapy, immunotherapy, and cell therapy.

5. Robo Global from Legal and General (ROBG): This ETF provides exposure to companies that are involved in the robotics and automation industry. Holdings include companies such as Intuitive Surgical, Daifuku, and Cognex.

6. Ensign Group (ENSG): Ensign Group is a healthcare services company that operates a network of senior living facilities and home healthcare services. The company provides skilled nursing care, assisted living, and rehabilitation services.

7. American Tower REIT (AMT): American Tower REIT is a real estate investment trust that owns and operates cell towers and other communication infrastructure. The company’s customers include major wireless carriers such as AT&T, Verizon, and T-Mobile.

8. Vaneck Rare Earth & Metals (REGB): This ETF provides exposure to companies that are involved in the mining, refining, and manufacturing of rare earth metals. These metals are essential components in many high-tech products, including smartphones, electric vehicles, and renewable energy systems.

9. Global X Uranium UCITS ETF (URNU): This ETF provides exposure to companies that are involved in the uranium mining and nuclear energy industry. Holdings include companies such as Cameco, Kazatomprom, and Energy Fuels.

10. Ashoka Indian Equities (AIE): Ashoka Indian Equities is a closed-end fund that invests in Indian equities. The fund’s holdings include a range of companies across various sectors, including financials, consumer goods, and technology.

11. Berkshire Hathaway (BRK.B): Berkshire Hathaway is a conglomerate holding company led by Warren Buffett. The company’s diverse portfolio of companies includes businesses in the insurance, utilities, and consumer goods sectors.

12. Artificial Intelligence from Legal and General (AIAG): This ETF provides exposure to companies that are involved in the development and implementation of artificial intelligence technologies. Holdings include companies such as Nvidia, Alphabet, and Amazon.

3 Likes

Uploading: Screenshot_20230503-215327_Freetrade.jpg…
Uploading: Screenshot_20230503-215323_Freetrade.jpg…
Uploading: Screenshot_20230503-215317_Freetrade.jpg…

Thanks for sharing @CryptoKnight.

It’s interesting that you have chosen uranium stocks for a 30 year timeline. I have some uranium plays but am far more heavily invested in lithium as it will likely be needed in greater quantities than uranium as it is used as the precursor of tritium in fusion reactors.

Who knows what will happen or not in 30 years though. The AI that you have invested in will probably invent a far safer and more efficient energy source than we can come up with! Best to hedge your bets I think.

Mine is very simple.
66% EQQQ (Nasdaq100)
33% VAUG (S&P500)

2 Likes

Here’s mine:

2 Likes

40% - Nasdaq 100
15% - Legal & General
15% - FTSE All-World
10% - S&P 500
7% - Global Infrastructure
3% - Global Health & Pharma
3% - Alphabet
2% - Intel
2% - Ocado
2% - Disney

Other: Amazon, Robotics & Automation

Lots of overlap & tech heavy - Looking to increase FTSE All-World to the largest position. Went a bit OTT averaging down on Nasdaq 100 :joy:

1 Like