Premier African Minerals - PREM - Share Chat

I’m about only 2 years in myself. I also hold Bres and Kodal, but if it’s chilean stocks you are after then Cleantech Lithium may just fit the bill. Of course as always dyor.

1 Like

What’s CTL?

Gonna guess it is CleanTech Lithium

2 Likes

Ueah sorry, CTL is cleantech Lithium

1 Like

Have a look at fcm first class metals

1 Like

Percentage wise nothing comes close to this investment. 2 years in.

5 Likes

Well done. Prem is doing real good, going to change a lot of peoples lives. My own holding may not be life changing but 500k shares at 352% up makes up for a fair bit of the red i’m seeing in the rest of my portfolio.

2 Likes

It’s doubled for me since September wish I had put some more in.

2 Likes

Half a million shares Adam, you’re smashing it !
I might add to my holding on April 6, there’s nothing I want to sell atm.

1 Like

You’re not alone Roger, on the flipside I’ve got plenty stinkers that I’m glad I didn’t put more into ( penny shares ).

1 Like

Same here, I suppose it’s diversification to put a small amount in to a few penny shares

1 Like

Got virtually my money back after 10 days didn’t know a lot about it then but everything now is pure profit but what’s the scope on price? 1p-3p when is not being to greedy

2 Likes

I’d say it’s all about the time frame. 1p going into production is a nice place to be. But then it’s pretty much just started it’s journey.

There’s a few other assets they have that sound tasty and if they end up with another plant at zulu like many people believe then that’s all gravy.

There may be a buyout in the future which could be a few multiple of where it’s at now.

If you’ve derisked already then i’d be inclided to just still back and watch it for a few years.

I don’t really see a mass exodus at 1p as the churn is getting out the sellers already and replacing them just as quick.

Of course i could be talking out of my hole and there’s a massive sell off as soon as they turn the lights on and everyone sells up and moves over to KOD hoping for a repeat as they should be due their funding by the end of April so dyor but i think this is going to be an interesting journey.

What i would like to see is a share consolidation to tidy up the number of shares floating around and maybe some dividends coming in 2024.

1 Like

So maybe hang around then I just don’t want to see extra £300 profit go down the drain and it end up at £0.0029 again! As my portfolio is already massive down, but it’s for life not next few years!

Already took my original investment out of KOD so that’s all profit too but that’s a different thread :+1:t2:

1 Like

I chucked £20 into this a couple of years back, it’s now worth around £100. A small part of my portfolio now but easily the most successful. If it his £120 I might take my £20 out :joy:

3 Likes

I hope you don’t let it change you if you do tubby

2 Likes

Wow what happened ? 16% drop today

1 Like

I wouldn’t worry about it. It’s not like they realised the lithium is all gone.

3 Likes

Recovering nicely from the looks of it. Paperhands panicking.

2 Likes

The rns was good info , i wouldnt worry its just some people panic selling , just remember how much #prem has increased over the last week . And we are not even in production yet .

3 Likes