Premier African Minerals - PREM - Share Chat

52k @ 0.029 wish I had more but all my focus was on kodal and 88e :face_vomiting:

1 Like

Waiting on acid to start production?

Paper hands got shaken out hardd.

2 Likes

Now why has Prem gone in reverse?

Reverse :man_facepalming: it can not go up in straight lines all the time , they havent even started to produce yet . This is still over 20% up since two werks ago .

4 Likes

Someone forgot some paperwork

2 Likes

They might have to raise more money

Shouldnโ€™t be a problem. They still got a 50% off take to play with.

Lots and lots of noise about 88e pre marketโ€ฆ might be worth taking a look guys

1 Like

Yes in 88e as well as ANGS and PREM.

Seems trading range is now 0.0091p to 0.0088p waiting on news.

1 Like

1p hit this morning :rocket::champagne::boom::beers::moneybag::moneybag::moneybag::moneybag: there will be sellers along each milestone , but there hopefully will be buyers to . :clap: :clap: :clap::clap:

4 Likes

0.0099p nearly through this 1p barrier.

1 Like

And through it goes.

2 Likes

Iโ€™m up 250% but only on a small holding of 52k shares whatโ€™s the realistic price this will go too
Kind regards

1 Like

That is a great question. From what I undersrand they have strong option to at least open a further two mines in the next twp to three years and (someone correct me if I am misinformed) a year contract to serve with Suzhou. Taking into account the awful gepolitical situation, I am very cautiously, very optimistic. Pilbara are often cited as an example for Prems trajectory.

1 Like

Hodl

7 Likes

Outstanding news from Prem

1 Like

Just bought back in. :see_no_evil:

2 Likes