Premier African Minerals - PREM - Share Chat

Theres still plenty of growth to be had :clap::clap::clap:

2 Likes

Do you have a stoploss, hiw far down if so…

No stoploss.
I believe in the company
Will continue to watch for the next 3 years or so

5 Likes

No stop loss , imho this company should be sold in the next 18 months . :clap::clap::clap:

2 Likes
2 Likes

A brilliant article outlining the virtues of both Prem and Kod equally. Also gives an exploration of impact on share price by retail investors (without making a value judgement).

3 Likes
3 Likes

Rns on George Roach exercising options

https://polaris.brighterir.com/public/premier_african_minerals/news/rns_widget/story/xlejggw

1 Like
1 Like

Hopefully be a good 6-12 month coming :thinking:

3 Likes
3 Likes

Share placing raises over £1.7m

2 Likes

To be fair a very small amount , so you would think that GR is expecting enough revenue in the near future to cover more if needed . :crossed_fingers:

3 Likes
2 Likes

Is this dip nerves at the perceived/actual ack of funding update or lose shares from placing, or both or neither?!

1 Like

On Linkedin 58 minutes ago :clap:

2 Likes

That’s all very nice but the market needs facts and figures. Looking at you George, you old rogue

1 Like

Heck of a dip, just before it’s open?

:man_facepalming: i dont understand the drop , however my view hasn’t changed and as far as i know the fundamentals havent changed either so i am sitting it out . Lets hope next week looks better and when we finally deliver the stuff the market likes :flushed::crossed_fingers::crossed_fingers::crossed_fingers::crossed_fingers::crossed_fingers:

1 Like

GR has mentioned that they would need to raise funds, but not be explicit about why (or at least I dont recall the why). Surely this must be nerves and dilution due to two placings in the last week?

On the whole though, it is still way way up ytd and the plant is ticking over. The market is more petulant than my children when it comes to a lack of patience.

2 Likes