Premier African Minerals - PREM - Share Chat

Dropping like hell today, 0.030 in about a week :man_facepalming:t3: should of took my full profit,
Any updates?
And was 0.01 the ceiling price looking back

1 Like

Dunno, but bailing and taking the hit myself tbh.

1 Like

I cant think 1p is the ceiling price as we not even had the rns /rus about quantity or grade , it is a massive shock to drop this much but i did my dd and have been in a few years now so i am sticking with it and hoping for a buyout in a year or two :crossed_fingers::crossed_fingers::crossed_fingers::crossed_fingers:

1 Like

My AVG is 0.0021 so I’m well positioned tbh and that was with taking 98% profit the first time I’ll stay if you do Paul :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye::rofl:

1 Like

I added another £2000.00 today , put my average up but i am not bothered about the sp at the moment just wanted to increase my volume. I am not going anywhere in the near future . :crossed_fingers: good luck to you .

3 Likes
2 Likes

Dear oh dear.

I didn’t really think the RNS was that terrible tbh?

It was a bit moany. But the game plan still looks solid

What an awful day :man_facepalming: however i am not a trader so the sp doesnt matter to me , however i think i will take what GR says with a pinch of salt unless its in a rns , because what he has eluded to isnt what is in the rns . Heres to the future :crossed_fingers::crossed_fingers::crossed_fingers:

1 Like

Glad I top sliced some at a penny my average is .0048 so still green even after today, I still have high hopes long term but all these small cap miners can be a rollercoaster rides.

1 Like

I’m still very green but i got greedy. Planned to derisk at 1p but decided to wait for more news. Lol, story of my life, if i had followed through with all my plans of taking a profit, life would be a whole lot different. I still have plenty to learn, and one of the main things i need to stick to is discipline.

3 Likes
1 Like

Premier owns 50% of the Mutare (Zim) lithium project, 50% of which is now owned by Canadian miner, Li3. Investors maybe worried about Premier spreading its capital thin, but I think George is onto something remarkable. Zim deposits are rated 3rd in the world and the following sample of projects in Zim some of which are now owned by the Chinese reflect the Lithium rush:
Bikita, Sabi Star, Arcadia (Prospect) Lithium, Sandawana, Mutoko, Kamativi, Shamva, & others. Stay the course

1 Like

No new is good news
News is bad news

2 Likes

What a circus this has become. Glad i trimmed and took some decent profit on this.

1 Like

Sold last week doubled money but should of sold when was 100 :disappointed:

1 Like

I’ve actually just check the stock price :roll_eyes: wow didn’t even knew it dropped,
Sold at right time by look of it

1 Like

This stock has got worse and worse so whatever George is doing is far from remarkable, a stock doesn’t drop 53% in a week for no reason

I’m glad I’m out :+1:t2: