Premier African Minerals - PREM - Share Chat

Yeah, what started off as a gamble play is now looking very scammy indeed from “what ive read”. Still up 385% on my remaining amount of shares.

1 Like

Wow that’s amazing you must got in mega earlier :thinking: my AVG was .23 and still made media profit

I wonder if this drop is related to the wars across Africa? Maybe Russia is winning there?

I note that The Caspian Report has done a video on this but I’ve not had a chance to watch yet.

The short answer here is no. Prem did not fulfill obligations to their lender who turned up the heat. Things at the plant are not quite working. Shares are being diluted. Faith is being lost more quickly than a Kierkegaard book

2 Likes

Yeah, start of Feb 2021

1 Like

For those still in this…

What’s more interesting than What’s happening with the company and share price is all those guys rubbing each other off with glee loving What’s happening.

I’m still holding. I’m still up, not by much compared to a couple of months ago but i’m not one to jump in and out anymore. Either there’s a knock at the door and someone steps in or there isn’t and it all goes up in smoke.

I could be feeling a whole lot different if i was holding millions of shares but with only 1/2 million, I can see how this pans out without panicking.

1 Like

Yeah, the LSE playground is in full force. Staggers me how “grown men” behave in such a manner over a company. Entertaining board though i must admit.

1 Like

I didn’t mean to come across like that and I wouldn’t want any body to suffer :disappointed:
I took mine out cause I wanted divs in another stock,
I lost enough over time so wouldn’t wish on anybody :disappointed:

1 Like

Oh god, don’t think for a second that i was implying anything about you mate.

I was talking about about all the stuff on twitter and the LSE,

I’d never blame someone for taking a profit. Well played to you for taking your money and making it work.

1 Like
1 Like
1 Like

Hi guys, how does one vote on prem with this platform… cheers

Hi @Jimmyt,

What do you mean by voting?
If you mean voting for the stock to became available, it is already available.

If you mean voting on a AGM, the feature is only available for us stocks, £PREM seems to be UK listed.
More info below:

1 Like

Thanks for that. It answered my question. Maybe Freetrade will look into UK as well soon. :sunglasses:

How do we invest on this platform in perovskite which is the next renewable breakthrough. It seems we are always behind other platforms

1 Like

Good grades

1 sample? Cherry picked?