Realty Income Corp - O - Share Chat

:eyes::eyes::eyes::eyes::eyes::eyes:

No, unfortunately, REITs are not available on ISAs right now. We’ve already planned the work to get this (and other REITs) available in everyone’s ISA.

5 Likes

250 stocks were just added but realty isn’t showing for me any updates?

3 Likes

This stock still is not on Freetrade. When will it be arriving ?

2 Likes

Yeah, I asked this on the thread about the new stocks dropping but didn’t get an answer: I see there is a note on that saying Freetrade are “assessing US REITs and other securities”. Was there anything specific about Realty Income Corp that meant it was left off this round of stocks to be added? I get that it’s a REIT, but Welltower was included as a US REIT, and I’m just curious what leads to some REITs getting added and others needing more time. Thanks.

3 Likes

maybe @Freetrade_Team can help with this?

1 Like

I was really hoping this would be included with the additional US stocks update. Do you have a timeline when this will be included? I had a little look on Trading 212 earlier and its available there along with so many others. Please please add this soon.

Regards.

1 Like

Hey, there are some extra technical complexities in adding US REITs, which our team are looking into — no timelines, but we plan to add these when we can.

4 Likes

I’m another interested in Realty Income plus some other data centre REITs. Would be great addition. Hope you solve those complexities soon :crossed_fingers:t2:

Thanks Sam! As I’d asked above and on another thread; is there something unique about the likes of Realty Income Corp that meant it couldn’t be added, while other REITs like Welltower for example were added? Thanks.

They are the same (i.e.US ETFs), so we’ve removed Welltower. Thanks, Mike.

That doesn’t mean you won’t ever have them. In fact, we are actively working on adding them!

4 Likes

Thanks Victor! That’s good to hear going forward!

1 Like

Could NYSE: O, Realty Income Corp be added?
Thank You

6 Likes

Please can you add REALTY INCOME with Ticker O

2 Likes

This already has a thread, if you search for it you can vote for it there.

2 Likes

Hello any news on Realty Income yet?

6 Likes

Guys we need an update on this and difficulties Freetrade are facing to add this?

4 Likes

Hello Viktor

You mentioned weeks. Its been months now? Any updates?

1 Like

Any updates on this stock