Realty Income Corp - O - Share Chat

Common some sort of update by now???

This was in Viktor’s latest email:

“Starting next week, we’ll take a break from adding stocks weekly, and we’ll work on adding community requests that pose more technical or operational complexity.”

So I’m guessing REITs, Nationality Declaration stocks and US REITs in ISAs are all covered under the complexity banner.

1 Like

I want a pie as soon as

1 Like

Dont want to get your hopes too high guys. Think it was referring to order types as a most urgent request and everything else in the second time

Would love be wrong though

Out of interest how comes other providers available in the UK have allowed this and other REITs to be bought in and out of an ISA wrapper but Freetrade don’t yet allow any in an ISA wrapper and are missing many of the popular US ones such as “O”? Is there some form of a limitation and is it going to be resolved? Also theres not been any correspondence on this from anyone within Freetrade in months now and also no longer on the road map?

Hi Gem is this still in the pipeline? Any update please?

3 Likes

Freetarde,

Can you please add the following stock: Realty Income Corporation (O), Thank you

1 Like

There is already a thread for this here:

…up there with Hat Mancock

2 Likes

The lack of transparency and updates on this is really disappointing.

8 Likes

Would love for this to be added

1 Like

Still waiting :sob:

Any update on this? I just deposited today expecting to buy this and was very surprised it isn’t there, yet is on Trading212? Hopefully it is added soon.

Looks like we will be waiting a while tbh. I think theyve got lots of other things in the pipeline before this and the way things have been going I wouldn’t be shocked to see it sneakily hidden behind Alpha paywall, despite previously saying popular requested stocks wouldn’t be dealt with that way.

Any update on this?

3 Likes

:eyes:

20 Likes

@Bailey2k4… happy? :wink:

2 Likes

ETA?

1 Like

It’s live, check your app!

10 Likes

Link up forum pretty cool

8 Likes