Realty Income Corp - O - Share Chat

Realty Income Corporation is a real estate investment trust that invests in free-standing, single-tenant commercial properties in the United States and Puerto Rico that are subject to NNN Leases. The company is organized in Maryland with its headquarters in San Diego, California.

Realty Income - Wikipedia

I think this would be a great addition!

6 Likes

One of my all time favourite stocks. Monthly dividends and quarter raises are music to my ears. Too expensive right now, I’d want the yield more in the 4.5%-5% range

4 Likes

I really want this stock and many others!

3 Likes

Please add this thanks

3 Likes

1 Like

This! (with partial shares and automatic reinvestment)
#dreaming

2 Likes

Same here. One of my most eagerly anticipated stocks, especially when we finally get fractional shares. REITs are currently a bit expensive for me at the moment, though.

Realty Income, The Monthly Dividend Company®, is an S&P 500 company dedicated to providing shareholders with dependable monthly income. Our monthly dividends are supported by the cash flow from our property portfolio.

1 Like

Request for Realty Income Corp

2 Likes
  • request
1 Like

I want this stock too!

2 Likes

little boost for this

4 Likes

Realty Income (O) Raises Monthly Dividend for 104th Time - December 11, 2019 - Zacks.com :dizzy:

**Monthly dividend raised for the 104th time!**

IMO it blows BCPT out of the water

paying monthly dividends since 1994

2 Likes

The PE Ratio is in the 50’s bit expensive for me but it’s got such a good track record and I’m pretty sure they tm’d the phrase “Monthly Dividend Stock”. Too rich for my blood right now but I would look for it to come down. $0.228 before div tax is pretty good. Every month!

€0.17 after tax monthly is not bad.

1 Like

Nice to see O as one of the communities top stocks for such a significant amount of time. :innocent:

An amazing company which will become a main holding in my portfolio, but it is a bit too expensive right now for me. It has been dropping a bit recently from when it reached just over $80 in October, but I’d still prefer it in the $60s with the yield over 4% before starting a position, personally.

3 Likes

Dividend Growth stock.
Monthly Dividends, 26 years Dividend Growth.

https://seekingalpha.com/symbol/O/dividends/scorecard

1 Like

Would love Realty Income (o) to be available to invest in fractionals within my Freetrade ISA in the new tax year. It’s the only stock missing that I want to invest in.

2 Likes

Can we please finally add this stock?