REITs?

Does anyone know any good REITs I can have a look in to investing and researching?

Thanks

2 Likes

If you already have any ETFs then some invest in REITs. Check out their holdings.
British Land Co (REIT) is listed on the FTSE 100
Realty Income REIT (US/UK property) is popular with some investors because it pays a monthly dividend but you need a large investment to get a good return.
A couple of health property REITS are Primary Health and Assura. Derwent London REIT invests in London properties. iShares UK Property ETF (IUKP) invests in a number of REITs.

The only etf I hold is the fste 100 (ISF)
Looking to get some holding in REITs and diversify my profile and also the consist dividends would be good too

2 Likes

Reality Income is one of the most well known and worth looking into

1 Like

Worth mentioning Tritax Big Box (BBOX) as well, performing more like a growth stock at the moment.

1 Like

Great Portland Estates REIT
GCP Student Living REIT
Civitas Social Housing REIT
Derwent London REIT
They and other REITS are holdings in the iShares UK Property ETF which pays a dividend.

2 Likes

Sorry I am new what’s ETF’s please

1 Like
3 Likes

Okay thanking you IO where do I find all the info then please ?

1 Like

What I’ve posted is a link - click and you will find the info about ETFs.

1 Like

Hello bhav how do I get to invest in REITs please

1 Like

Hello how do I get to invest in REITs please Thanks

1 Like

Go to the β€˜Discover’ page on the app. Type in the name of a REIT that you want to invest in and invest as you would in any other stock on the app.
You could just type REIT in the search to see what comes up. I suggest doing some research first.

1 Like