Renewable Infrastructure Group - TRIG - Share Chat

An unstable UK government with no plan, constant u-turns on bad decisions and most importantly, no stability for companies to work with is the problem here. The tory destruction of the uk economy continues unabated. Just look at the outflows from uk funds and trusts over the last few years and accelerating. Market confidence in the uk govt has gone.

9 Likes
1 Like

Has anyone received their 31st March dividends as of yet?

Not yet.

Phew. I have an ongoing ISA transfer going on and thought it was lost somewhere.

Just using my payments as a benchmark dividends seem to drop 3 days after payment day currently.

6th day after today, so guess they have a large backlog!

Sorry I meant 3 working days trig was due Friday so I would expect it today.

1 Like

Just got my trig divided

3 Likes

I have money in my account now, but no confirmation. Waiting on a few to come in, so gonna assume this ine is TRIG.

Email dropped 11.45

1 Like

Agree re uk government absolute mess

Is trig a complex investment? Just had a email from freetrade and apparently I can’t buy anymore until I have passed the complex investment test.

4 Likes

Yes.

2 Likes

I did not realise that, thank you

1 Like

Wait for… how long?

1 Like

24 hours according to the email I received.

3 Likes

Done and passed

1 Like

Yeah i had the same. Done and failed the test. Messaged Freetrade in disgust as i believe all options, stocks, funds etc should be assessed at the point in time when Freetrade add them to the platform. Not randomly add hundreds of them, then realise what it is they added.
Thankfully i havent topped up Freetrade this financial year, as i now intend to move to a different platform. Freetrade in my opinion has seriously dropped in standards and wants to charge more for it.

5 Likes

Freetrade isn’t the only broker to do complex investment tests for private investors.

1 Like